Maple Bacon Crack (For Realz)

This looks divine.

Wow…that looks delish! I’ll be adding the required ingredients to my shopping list. Can’t wait to try this!

2 Likes

Teen boys didn’t even occur to me… best to not even tell them about it.

1 Like

oh man :drooling_face: that looks so sinful and delicious!

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Thanks, mates! I hope tonight’s crowd like it! Well, I mean is willing to try it… because if they do, of course they will like it… IT’S BACON!

Oh. My. That looks intense! Small bites, walk away from the table…

1 Like

oh geez I wish I had seen this earlier, it would have been perfect for my art group get together tonite! I’ll have to take one for the team and pre test it for the next time…

2 Likes

That looks and sounds amaaaaazing!

Thank you!

You might be evil… Have you checked on that possibility?

1 Like

Well, I did one of those cheek swab tests that you mail away and the results came be 37% evil.

2 Likes

It’s true. She’s evil. :grinning: Love the twist on the traditional tasty snack.

i am totally making this this weekend. thanks for posting the link…i can’t stop watching it.

1 Like

Oh this looks soooo fabulous!

Thanks! It was very tasty and I will likely make it again. I cut mine in smaller pieces than the original recipe and it was still quite a lot of crack.

1 Like

Great googly moogly! I have to try a batch of this! Would this be a good accompaniment to coffee in the morning, or more of a snack food @TheMistressT? :bacon::bacon::bacon:

1 Like

How it would be in the morning depends on how you feel about sweets and rich foods in the morning, because it is both! I think more of a treat-ish snack, but definitely would go well with a beverage that is not especially sweet - something acidic to cut the sweet/rich.

1 Like

Oh, how did I miss this when it was first posted? When workplace potlucks become a thing again, I think this will be a winner!

THANK YOU! The recipe definitely lends itself to a big crowd - rich and plentiful.