Maple Bacon Crack (For Realz)

BaconCrack03

We’re going to a neighborhood party tonight so I thought I’d bring a savory/sweet finger food as our contribution. It’s pretty quick and easy to put together as it uses just a handful of ingredients: chopped bacon, crescent roll dough from the tube, maple syrup, brown sugar. The original recipe is here: https://bit.ly/35qQnju

I had planned on making 2 batches, but one made a double layer on my tray so I think that will do.

BaconCrack01

14 Likes

Holy crap I want this!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

DO EEET! I will say that is very rich/intense, so I think it would be hard for even a small family to eat all of it in a timely manner. I bought enough bacon and dough to make two batches so I have to figure out some ways to use those up!

3 Likes

You are underestimating the eating power of teenage nephews :rofl: But let’s not lie to ourselves, I’m not gonna share with them!

3 Likes

This looks divine.

Wow…that looks delish! I’ll be adding the required ingredients to my shopping list. Can’t wait to try this!

2 Likes

Teen boys didn’t even occur to me… best to not even tell them about it.

1 Like

oh man :drooling_face: that looks so sinful and delicious!

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Thanks, mates! I hope tonight’s crowd like it! Well, I mean is willing to try it… because if they do, of course they will like it… IT’S BACON!

Oh. My. That looks intense! Small bites, walk away from the table…

1 Like

oh geez I wish I had seen this earlier, it would have been perfect for my art group get together tonite! I’ll have to take one for the team and pre test it for the next time…

2 Likes

That looks and sounds amaaaaazing!

Thank you!

You might be evil… Have you checked on that possibility?

1 Like

Well, I did one of those cheek swab tests that you mail away and the results came be 37% evil.

2 Likes

It’s true. She’s evil. :grinning: Love the twist on the traditional tasty snack.

i am totally making this this weekend. thanks for posting the link…i can’t stop watching it.

1 Like

Oh this looks soooo fabulous!

Thanks! It was very tasty and I will likely make it again. I cut mine in smaller pieces than the original recipe and it was still quite a lot of crack.

1 Like