Masterboard ATCs, Carrots, kitty, gnome, tree, and a swear, teehee

I love masterboards, they are so great for paper crafting. I’m only responsible for cutting and pasting these, the magic came to me in swaps from lots of other people. So much fun.

9 Likes

The carrots are so vibrant. And that gnome!

1 Like

These are all so fantastic!!

1 Like

I really love your style. :grin:

1 Like

You did a good job on all of these!
I like all the mini master boards framing the master board letters. The one behind the ‘e’ looks like it has a lot of texture!

1 Like

Those carrots! Awesome!

1 Like

These are great! My fave is the gnome! Ah, so cute!!

1 Like

The gnome seems to have gotten lost in the mail, I sent it to @LindaP along with a bunch of other mail to different places in the world that have almost all arrived already. Sad face, I have never had such unreliable experiences with mail before. A small worry in the grand scheme of things but still upsetting.

My mail is crazy!! (Ask Lynx2lancer!!) I am not worried… it will show up. I got mail today from her and her daughter… (which was sent over a month ago!) It will eventually show up… and i will be so excited, since I will have forgotten I was waiting on one. Not sure what my mail does… some goes right away… others… they must be seeing the world. I sent 2 different letters 2.5 weeks apart overseas… they arrived the same day. So never fear The traveling gnome will eventually come home!

1 Like

The gnome! And the moon!

1 Like

If you can believe I forgot to take a photo of the best masterboard letter ATC. @AIMR kindly sent me one, it’s added and blurred. The king of swears, one of my faves :wink:

I am definitely going to have to jump on the master board band wagon! Such cool backgrounds that get transformed when you do your own thing! I love my little king of swears…

1 Like

I always love what you make with masterboards! :smile:

1 Like