Masterboard Swap Gallery

me too!
I just stopped in here randomly & realized how much I have missed!
Well done, all!!
so very cool!

1 Like

I received my boards from @photojenn today! She says these were her second-fourth masterboards, but I’m beginning to think she might be a hustler :laughing:

The card on the left is made with one of her “failed” prints.

And here’s the extra: an awesome tag that I’m not going to hoard.

Thanks, Jenn! So glad we got partnered for this one.

14 Likes

wonderful!

1 Like

Haha if only you knew how many times I was questioning whether or not I even knew what a masterboard was while I was making them :joy:. So glad you like them!

1 Like

I received from @Renstar - yay!

Master boards

3 ATCs and 2 tags

Thanks so much! I’ve been making clusters and collages lately so all paper goods are very welcome. I hope my envelope to you arrives as quickly (when I get them sent!)

13 Likes

I love all the little circles!

I’m not part of this swap, but I love seeing all of these gorgeous masterboards!

2 Likes

nice!!
what a cool use of a cancelled stamp! getting good ideas here~

@Renstar, is that a white marker you used for the “scales”? so neat!

1 Like

I received from @loves2experiment yesterday:

She did some fun things with texture (I don’t know if it shows up in the pictures) & these bookmarks are going in my personal stash where my kid won’t crunkle them. :grin:

11 Likes

Cool bookmarks! I love how very different the masterboards are.

Re: the stamp, all my ideas are from people here!

The scales and stencil stuff was all done with these white pens. Also a recommendation from people here

I’m an avid collector of ideas and inspiration from everyone on this site

3 Likes

sweet!
I esp like the printed musical score~
great bookmarks!
@loves2experiment

and thx for the info, @Renstar

1 Like

Have you tried the Sakura Glaze 3-Dimensional Glossy Pens? I only have black ones. They dry and still look glossy and have a 3-d effect.

2 Likes

Ooo, no. I’ll have to look into those. So many temptations from all of you! :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s why they call her “geekgirl the enabler” :joy:

5 Likes

All the masterboards are simply fantastic - I’m curious to see what you’ll use them for!
Mine are all ready to be shipped :relaxed:

4 Likes

Woohoo, I got home from a weekend visiting friends i haven’t seen in 2 years to my package from @geekgirl

It is awesome and more than requirements!! Tut tut!!

Haha, we’re also partners in the 12 days, I wonder if/ how I can send something back…

8 Likes

I received from @photojenn today. Yahoo!

Jenn wrote on the backs of the master boards the materials and media she used - great idea

And for you fellow Fodder Challenge/or School mates, you’ll recognize two lessons represented here.

A handmade card with painted stickers

And a tag made from a master board with a wonky botanical!

Thanks Jenn - lots of play in my future.

10 Likes

Here is my loveliness from @Renstar
I really like all the fine white details!

10 Likes

My turn! I received from thanate today. She totally spoiled me with 6 lovely pieces :slight_smile:

And yes, we must be on the same wavelength. She also sent me bookmarks! Thanks!

9 Likes