Masterboard Swap Gallery

Wow! @thanate those are gorgeous!

1 Like

I received from @kayrun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There are so many layers and elements :heart: And I love the ATC! Thank you @kayrun :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

This gallery is so great! I love how much variation there is while still feeling completely cohesive. I keep thinking about how much fun everyone must have had making messes their masterboards. What a fun swap! Thanks for organizing @Reinikka!

4 Likes

yay! glad it arrived safely & that it is ok for you!

first time making masterboards, and I think I’ll make more in the future, now that I have a better idea of how to do it~

@thanate I am in love with the one on the top right!
did you use a brush for the black strokes?
I simply must learn how to do that!

1 Like

It’s actually a wood-grain-ish stencil I made: https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/snapshot-what-are-you-working-on-today/627/6151?u=thanate

1 Like

Hi all! Sorry I haven’t had time to comment as much as I’d like (in the throes of moving), but I am loving all the color and cheer I’m seeing in this gallery! Everyone is so talented!

Meanwhile, I received my masterboards from @Reinikka ! She sent so many!!

Aren’t they pretty?? I love the variety; I’m sure I’ll be able to use this in a bunch of different fun ways!

Also included was this really lovely multimedia ATC (including paper ephemera assembled by geekgirl! Love all the crafty collaboration!):

Thanks so much, partner! This has been a really fun and educational swap! Once I’m fully moved in, I’m so excited to experiment more with the masterboards. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

wow! even more impressive! love the wood grain

hey, @Reinikka !
your envelope arrived today, and you outdid yourself! wow!!
I love it all – different styles of masterboarding – so interesting & I can’t decide which I like best!
And the adorable little card gives me a great idea for pkg insert cards (plus the calendar folded into an envelope) and a sweet bookmark (I’m a big fan of the stitching!)
Thanks, thanks, THANK YOU bunches!!
(now to go figure out how to get the photo from my phone to the computer!)

Here we go~~

3 Likes

I’m glad you like everything! My “trick” to get pictures on my computer fast is to email them to myself :wink:

1 Like

Whoops! Posted on wrong gallery. Please ignore me……

1 Like

My package from @Ewulotta arrived yesterday, with these lovelies:

9 Likes

nice!
@Ewulotta, the dogs are so cute!!
nice job

1 Like

Here’s finally the whole lot I received from @thanate - sorry for the delay and thank you so much for all these beautiful masterboards!

@kayrun My 8-year old daughter made the card :blush:

8 Likes

Yay, my package arrived from @Smmarrt

Look at how shiny these are :heart_eyes:

These are fabulous, now I need to work out how to use them

8 Likes

neat!
I really like that large #5 stamp, @Smmarrt

It’s Tim Holtz tissue paper.

2 Likes

cool!
I’m gonna have to check that out!

Look at what just arrived from @Smmarrt ! USPS lost the original package and she was nice enough to send a replacement. I LOVE all of the variety and bright colors!! Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Beautiful colors! And I love that there are samples of how they can be use…I love the “Create” tag!