Metallic ATCs

I joined the ATC swap this month (Jan '22) and my current obsession is metallics, so the two combined.

Close ups of the metallics.

I only swapped two of these. I was using these as tiny studies to test the medium. I outlined vs no outline on the flowers. It was interesting to see the metallic vs the flatness of a Copic. I also wanted to see what cool gray with silver would look like.

Thought I would throw this on on here since it was made right after these and includes so much metallics.

Thanks again for checking them out.

16 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful!!!
I love both the lined and unlined. What did you prefer?

1 Like

honestly, I am not sure. I think I liked the unlined because some of the paint covered up little bits of the lined version. But the silver needed to be lined because the silver and cool gray were so close in color. I want to make another one to see how warm gray will look with the silver.

1 Like

These are stunning! The silver flower is particularly beautiful with the monochromatic feel.

1 Like

These are just gorgeous! Truly artworks.

1 Like

Woo, that grey scale flower with the solid gold background is a STUNNER!

1 Like

Thanks! Its a soft pink, but it doesn’t show up well in a photo. I might darken the pink some.

These are absolutely gorgeous! They make a striking set as well. The bird and flowers are beautifully drawn, and those metallic backgrounds/details give them an elegance and a touch of magic. Wow!

1 Like

These are all so pretty! :blush:

1 Like

Those are gorgeous, gozer!

1 Like

That little bird is fabulous!

1 Like