Mini Bailey's Cheesecakes

I made these for a coworker’s 40th birthday. Unfortunately, he broke his ankle and wasn’t in, so instead I turned into a one-woman mobile speakeasy and blew everyone’s mind with Monday-morning cheesecakes. I’m sure it’s what he would have wanted. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

BaileysCC1

You can find the recipe here; it’s actually quite simple and yields excellent results. The only thing I did differently was the topping, which is a stabilized whipped cream that uses cream cheese for body. I wish I could claim the chocolate straws as my own, but I bought them from a specialty bulk store…they add a touch of class, I thought.

BaileysCC2

I still have some Bailey’s left, so I might have to make another batch when he’s finally back at work.

Thanks for looking!

22 Likes

Such a thoughtful birthday treat, and wonderful of you to create these! They look delicious and beautifully decorated. Hopefully when he returns, he can sample one. It will make the pain go away lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the recipe link, these are just my style! Yours look lovely.

1 Like

Super classy! What a great treat for a Monday!

1 Like

They look delicious!

1 Like

Oh lordy, this is going to have to be in my life, and soon! They look beautiful, but even that probably doesn’t prepare a person for how good they must taste! Every workplace needs a baker.

1 Like

Thanks all! And, @calluna, if you’re considering making them I heartily encourage you! They’re far less intimidating than making a full-size cheesecake.

I feel like you needed a sidecar sidekick! And I woulda been there, beating the Bailey’ drum! Yummo!

:metal:

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmm they look so yummy!

1 Like

They look so good that even I would be tempted to try them!

What a thoughtful thing to do…hope your co-worker gets a chance to eat them sometimes and I am sure that those who did already would look forward to more!

2 Likes

Yum! And so pretty, too. The stripey chocolate straws were definitely a fun finishing touch.

1 Like

They are almost too pretty to eat! …almost…:yum:

1 Like

Mmmmm cheesecake and Bailey’s are pretty much my two favorite things to put in my mouth. YUM!

1 Like

These look professional. I particularity like the garnish that you used. I would also like to thank you for the sample. Very smooth and creamy. Wonderful texture and the Bailey’s flavour was complimenting and not overpowering. I will definite try this recipe!

1 Like

Haha…someone made the remark, “You could probably do this every day until he gets back, and no one would complain.”

1 Like

We’ll have to co-ordinate our schedules next time! :wink:

1 Like

Hey, what would I do without my Number 1 taste-tester?

Bailey’s + cheesecake? Yes please!
They look decadent!

These look super professional, you are a really kind coworker!

Very yummy!