Mini Pocket Letter Gallery

I love that yellow bird @GeekyBookworm . they are all neat, but that one is my favorite.

1 Like

@Abbeeroad that background is fantastic.

@Lynx great composition with the colors, quotes and plants

@bluebird great job as always! They look great. Even the ants are cute :rofl:
And my sweet dreams ARE made of cheese.

@GeekyBookworm great job on the limited palette and still making the birds standout as focal points!

2 Likes

Eeeek! Everything in this gallery is so wonderful! :heart_eyes:

I received from @geekgirl and finally have free time to share pictures! She went with my colorful and inspirational themes, which came just in time to keep me from doubting the ATCs I’m making for her! :heart:

They read: “Feed your soul”, “Make your own joy”, and “Accept yourself” and are also full of shimmery silver :star_struck:

And the back with the goodies!

Thank you @geekgirl :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Everything is so great!

I love the creepy cats in fall from @Lynx.

The misheard lyrics cracked me up! So well illustrated @bluebird.

The monochromatic parrots by @GeekyBookworm are fantastic!

@geekgirl’s ATCs are so her style and full of color! Love them!!

3 Likes

I love those background @geekgirl. You have the touch when it comes to layering! Love the flowers too. The shimmer adds a dreamy feel to them.

2 Likes

I used the techniques in our most recent art journaling zoom for the backgrounds

3 Likes

I could take the class and follow the instructions, but mine still wouldn’t turn out like yours. You have a gift!

2 Likes

I recd from @gozer for my rock icons theme.

Look at these heartthrobs…

Aren’t they perfect? The color, the detail and shading. Just so good.
I really dig the musical swoop decal across the front too. So cool!

And the back.
Keeping up with the musical theme, some music themed paper!
Among the goodies…Cute Bobs burgers stickers! I love them. I can already tell you I will have a heck of a time using them. I tend to covet stickers taking too much time to decide on the perfect spot. It’s a sickness. SMH

Thank you so much Gozer. Great addition to my collection.

12 Likes

@bluebird, of course you know I adore the little birdie in the corner of your first atc to GB!

@geekybookorm, you did a great job incorporating several themes and the limited color palette theme. The yellow one is my favorite!

@geekgirl, I love how the flowers both look part of the background and separate at the same time!

@gozer, whoa! amazing job with the rock heartthrobs!

4 Likes

Just WOW! I recognize all of them. Fantastic work @gozer!

2 Likes

Those are fantastic @gozer!

1 Like

I recd from @Juju she chose my tarot theme! That makes me so happy.

Lots of colorful images and detail. Super cute lace embellishments on the side.
Great work!

On the back : colorful papers, super fun bunny stickers, lovely die cuts and a really pretty beaded piece.

Thank you juju. This was fun.
I’m I glad you swapped with us!

11 Likes

That’s a fun theme for pocket letters! Juju, great job with it!

1 Like

Very nicely done @Juju! Perfect for curiousfae!

2 Likes

@Juju I love that Hermit card! What a great first swap. Your pocket letter is beautiful.

1 Like

Awwwww I’m happy you liked them!:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! I enjoyed doing them. I don’t normally draw things in swaps. I’ve not drawn much. So when people like them, makes me happy and gives me encouragement! :blush:

6 Likes

That’s what we are here for!

2 Likes

I received my lovely mini PL today from @curiousfae ! Thank you so much! I absolutely love my Alice in Wonderland themed cards! They are so great! They’ll go on my wall of favorites!! :grinning:

12 Likes

Those are so amazing!!

3 Likes