Mini Pocket Letter Gallery

I love those background @geekgirl. You have the touch when it comes to layering! Love the flowers too. The shimmer adds a dreamy feel to them.

2 Likes

I used the techniques in our most recent art journaling zoom for the backgrounds

3 Likes

I could take the class and follow the instructions, but mine still wouldn’t turn out like yours. You have a gift!

2 Likes

I recd from @gozer for my rock icons theme.

Look at these heartthrobs…

Aren’t they perfect? The color, the detail and shading. Just so good.
I really dig the musical swoop decal across the front too. So cool!

And the back.
Keeping up with the musical theme, some music themed paper!
Among the goodies…Cute Bobs burgers stickers! I love them. I can already tell you I will have a heck of a time using them. I tend to covet stickers taking too much time to decide on the perfect spot. It’s a sickness. SMH

Thank you so much Gozer. Great addition to my collection.

12 Likes

@bluebird, of course you know I adore the little birdie in the corner of your first atc to GB!

@geekybookorm, you did a great job incorporating several themes and the limited color palette theme. The yellow one is my favorite!

@geekgirl, I love how the flowers both look part of the background and separate at the same time!

@gozer, whoa! amazing job with the rock heartthrobs!

4 Likes

Just WOW! I recognize all of them. Fantastic work @gozer!

2 Likes

Those are fantastic @gozer!

1 Like

I recd from @Juju she chose my tarot theme! That makes me so happy.

Lots of colorful images and detail. Super cute lace embellishments on the side.
Great work!

On the back : colorful papers, super fun bunny stickers, lovely die cuts and a really pretty beaded piece.

Thank you juju. This was fun.
I’m I glad you swapped with us!

11 Likes

That’s a fun theme for pocket letters! Juju, great job with it!

1 Like

Very nicely done @Juju! Perfect for curiousfae!

2 Likes

@Juju I love that Hermit card! What a great first swap. Your pocket letter is beautiful.

1 Like

Awwwww I’m happy you liked them!:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! I enjoyed doing them. I don’t normally draw things in swaps. I’ve not drawn much. So when people like them, makes me happy and gives me encouragement! :blush:

6 Likes

That’s what we are here for!

2 Likes

I received my lovely mini PL today from @curiousfae ! Thank you so much! I absolutely love my Alice in Wonderland themed cards! They are so great! They’ll go on my wall of favorites!! :grinning:

12 Likes

Those are so amazing!!

3 Likes

And here is even more amazement from the ever talented @curiousfae! She chose my mermaid theme. I love the way it makes one long card. The pearls are so cool. The colors are so pretty too. I tried taking the picture outside in natural lighting, but it still didn’t capture how beautiful it is.
She included some wonderful cat stickers and cat post its, and washi tape. I will be using all of these in my planner.
Thank you so much for such an amazing swap!

12 Likes

What a beautiful mermaid!!

I received from @goatgoddesss!

(Sorry for the shadow, had to hold camera angle weird to shield from light).

Birds!! I love this style of whimsical bird!

The back:

And the goodies:

She had a shipping snafu, so sent in 2 shipments, so if you meant one of the other cards to be in the front, that’s great too.

Thanks for swapping with me.

12 Likes

Love the quote, and the pockets you made for each other!
Cc: @Abbeeroad
I totally forgot to bookmark this gallery, so I’m way behind perusing it
Gotta run, but I’ll check back later!

@curiousfae and @gozer , your creations are so lovely & I really like the way they connect throughout the 3 cards

and of course I am loving all of the birds I see!

3 Likes

Here is my lovely pocket letter from @Reinikka
I love the colors and the tea theme.
And the circles are perfect!

Pic outside of the sleeves without glare

Awesome fillers. I really like those hearts. I need to borrow that idea.

Thanks @Reinikka !

11 Likes