Mini Pocket Letter Gallery

Thanks everyone for a great swap and a great gallery!

5 Likes

Wow those cards were packed with goodies!

1 Like

glad it all got there :slight_smile: anyway you want to arrange them is fine. Those other ones are just background cards from a gelli plate play day a while back. so feel free to use them as you want.

1 Like

@Reinikka , what a great soothing quote & the whole pkg is just lovely

2 Likes

Wow everybody, what a fabulous swap and gallery!! I’m so inspired by all the beautiful pieces :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Good to “see” you, jemimah! :heart:

1 Like

You too Abbie! :heart:
I’m looking forward to being able to join in again properly when we get a new home :smile:

4 Likes

I doubt anyone is still lurking around this gallery, but @Kwality570 and I did a personal swap for this theme, and I rec’d hers today after getting home from traveling!
I’m so very very excited – it’s fantastic, as all of her projects are!
I guess I should technically put my photos in the personal swap thread?
Then I can link that here.
(and I have got to get on the ball & finish hers up to mail out!)

3 Likes

Yes! Please share!

1 Like

Let’s see it. The more the merrier!

Hopefully I can get photos up from my phone & then get to the computer to type!

I am so thrilled with @Kwality570 's signature monsters x 3!
She also included some FAB “made with love” tags that I will certainly be using soon! (you should totally offer these in the STS, by the way!) also adorable stickers & ephemera, as well as a nice LONG letter (I’m just getting my coffee reheated & will sit down to relax & enjoy reading your news!)
Oh, and I do believe she handmade the envelope, which I plan to cut & reuse for future paper projects.
I hope I haven’t forgotten anything in my brain fog/ jet lagged state!
Thank you SO MUCH for the personal swap! I think this is the first one I’ve ever done & I’m so happy I did! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wonderfully fantastic!!

2 Likes

I adore @Kwality570 monsters adn these are amazing. I don’t think people realize how hard it is to have so many variations of yellow without it turning into green, orange, or mud. This is the true mark of a master crafter!

2 Likes

I received this mini pocket letter in a personal swap alongside this one because Kayrun and I both missed signups.

She made these as her very first:
Front

Contents!

Thanks. @kayrun

6 Likes

Yay, glad it arrived ok!
Thanks for agreeing to a personal swap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fun! I love the circle background on the fish cowboy!

2 Likes

thanks! one of her themes was “fish” and I had that hilarious sticker on hand & the stencil came from @AIMR in the paper supplies she so generously sent & I thought they just “went” together very well :smiley:
The other themes were Sunshine in a pocket & her intials (well, only her first initial technically)

oh, and the triangle stickers came in happy mail from @endymion and the monopoly cards came from ______ (drawing a blank) in the Use it Or Lose it thread
hmmmm, I think the library card came in the ephemera swap from @geekgirl

2 Likes

You guys!! My bonus PL from @geekgirl showed up at my house today and it is amazing!!!

Behold:

A less reflect-y shot:

Ah. I love it so much!! The backgrounds are so vibrant and abstract. And the characters! Perfectly captured!

Of course it was stuffed with goodies:

And came with a card and a little extra:

Thank you so much Carlee!! It’s perfection. You were so generous to offer this little bonus and I feel like I won the jackpot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

wow! @geekgirl – that is amazing!

That pocket letter is amazing and so are the extras. That heart and extra artwork make me swoon. Those are MY colors and they so speak to me!

1 Like