Mini Pocket Letter Round 2 - S/U through August 4, 2023

I finished the ATCs. Now to decide in what things I should stuff the pockets with.

2 Likes

I’ve got a good start on the ATCs; now trying to gear up to do the part that could screw everything up…

1 Like

I’ve got a free weekend ahead of me, with lots of arty time and some new papercraft supplies, yay!!

1 Like

I finished 1 trio of ATCs, and I’m really happy with how they turned out! (even if I do say so myself)

1 Like

Still unpacking! I have begun stalking. Narrowing down my choices and hopefully I’ll make some progress today.

Gallery is posted

1 Like

Took a bit of a cleaning and decluttering break and plan to finish up tonight. I just have to fill the back and I ended up finding stuff while decluttering my craft room. :smiley:

Everyone is so speedy! I have a few things to get off my plate before I can start. I have an idea I’m excited about though!

2 Likes

I’m about halfway done with both of mine and hope to be sending soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was excited to craft again. I had moved 11 totes full of craft supplies out of my craft room to declutter for my impending move, but was able to move all 11 back and properly organize it all. I didn’t realize how much I’d be missing my craft supplies and crafting!

3 Likes

I think I’m done with the pockets. I just have to sort out what I’m doing for the letter.

2 Likes

I’m partway through my second set of ATCs, so far so good. The two sets are in entirely different styles and media. This is a really fun format!

2 Likes

Well, I never did get started last weekend. And, instead of working on it now, I’m perusing LC. I’ll get it done. Maybe I just need to start with the letter.

2 Likes

Started on one set. Planning the second set and hoping they all look great! :grin:

1 Like

All done with both sets! :smiley: And all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow! :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

First set complete. Just need my letter and extras and that one will be ready to go! Starting on the second set today! :smiley:

2 Likes

My atcs are complete and super fun. Started my letter, but just about to head out, so will pick it up later.

1 Like

I got mine done over the weekend and packed up. I am closer to the Post Office today, so I am sending on my first break. Thanks for hosting, and being my partner @geekgirl. I had a lot of fun!

2 Likes

Finished my pocket letter, now I just need to get it ready to send!

4 Likes

have to finish up some things but the bulk is done :slight_smile:

2 Likes