Mini Prayer Flag Trio - ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry

I wasn’t going to join in on this challenge, I don’t normally do mini, but everyone’s project have been so inspiring I couldn’t resist! I thought about what I could make that would reflect “my” craft, and prayer flags came to mind. Of course I made them scrappy. :slightly_smiling_face:

I chose these three words because they reflect the spirit of Lettuce Craft: we inspire each other, we create amazing things, then we usually give them away.

Here’s a pic with one of my full-sized prayer flags for scale:

And the size of each flag individually:

They are probably close to 1:6, if we loosely interpret the sizing of a prayer flag, but each flag is definitely under 3 inches, so I’ll just go with that.

Here’s the one in-progress shot I got (it’s a 3-inch hoop):

Thanks for the mini inspiration!! :smiley:

28 Likes

So glad you went with your scrappy style!

I think mini prayer flags should be a thing! They are so precious tiny!

4 Likes

You rocked this challenge!! Perfect display of your work…so cute and scrappy and tiny!

2 Likes

Aw, these are adorbs! Such sweet little offerings to the Crafty Gods & Goddesses. I love them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are so wonderful! So sweet.

2 Likes

That could totally be a necklace!

4 Likes

I actually have an extra “create” mini flag that I think I’m definitely turning into a necklace!

3 Likes

Love them! Yes to the necklace idea, too!!!

2 Likes

I adore this, Abbee!! I’m so glad you found inspiration to enter. You’re awesome!

1 Like

These are brilliant! They’re so well done that if they were full size I wouldn’t change a thing.

2 Likes

I did not think they could be made even tinier than the last swap but you did it! So cute, so tiny, so scrappy!

1 Like

So tiny and beautiful! Love your scraptastic mini prayer flags!

1 Like

I know the intention is to make tiny, but THEY ARE SO TINY!!!

:metal:

1 Like

Thanks, guys!! :slight_smile:

Aaaaaaw, I love these! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a great project!!!

1 Like

(just squeeing quietly in a corner from the cuteness)

3 Likes

They are adorable!

1 Like

Mini, scrappy prayer flags! Love them!

1 Like

This screams your style in every teeny tiny micro inch. Love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like