Mini Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze

I’ve recently tried my hand at scones. They were easier than I thought they would be to make and oh so delicious! I made these babies for a tea party I had with my sister, niece, and daughters. These ones I made smaller by making 2 circles of dough instead of one before I cut them into their triangles. They have a delicious maple glaze on top. My husband and I have been devouring the leftovers. Always such a bad idea when I bake things and keep them at home. :wink: Recipe on the bottom.

21 Likes

These look really tasty!

1 Like

Yuuuuumm! These look and sound so tasty! I want to eat them…I just don’t want to bake them, lol (I don’t enjoy baking…or cooking, really. Thankfully, my husband is a wizard in the kitchen!). But these look so good, I am considering maybe baking some myself.

1 Like

Oo, these look good! I love scones and it’s been years that I’ve had one now that you bring it up. I may have to try this recipe when it gets a little cooler here.

1 Like

Ooo. Anything with maple glaze gets bonus points in my book!

1 Like

These look amazing - and I love that you modified the recipe to make them mini and absolutely adorable!

1 Like

I love maple. I bet these are absolutely delicious.

2 Likes

You had me at “maple glaze”. Yum!

1 Like

Wow, these look so yummy!

1 Like

They look so good! Even I’m tempted to try the recipe which, given my lifelong reluctance to bake, is something.

1 Like

:bell: :bell: :bell: Ding, ding, ding! Congratulations! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :bell: :bell: :bell:

1 Like