Miniature from old tea carton and old beads

Another handcrafted miniature buckets and vases, food trays From an old carton and perfume beads.

23 Likes

So lovely, you did a great job! Did you also make the teeny flowers?

2 Likes

Adorable! I especially love the use of an earring back for one of the toppers.

3 Likes

These are great!

1 Like

Oh wow, those look awesome!
Hey, thereā€™s a Wee House Craftalong you might like to join, weā€™re all showing off our tiny creations :smile:

3 Likes

Amazing creations!

1 Like

These are so clever! I love the way you make the tiny flowers :rose:

1 Like

Hello @MissingWillow, Thank you, yes I did the flowers myself

1 Like

Thank you @Magpie, I will join, I will check it out, thank you

Thank you guys for checking it out and for the wonderful comments :blush:

Really great job on them! I need to take a lesson from you

1 Like

Hahah thanks @MissingWillow, I can sure help you With all the knowledge I have but Iā€™m not that pro though, but Iā€™d be glad to help. :wink:

I love that you use everyday ā€œjunkā€ and see them as miniaturesā€¦

Your little bead bottles and tops really do look like perfume bottles! You have a good eye for what can look like something else in miniatureā€¦I love that you make your miniatures and not buy them all!

1 Like

Thanks @AIMR, yes I like to be creative and do it myself, I think thatā€™s more fun for me. I had so much beads from a torn up jewelries and loose parts.

Hereā€™s more pics of the perfume bottle from beads

ooooooā€¦so prettyā€¦

I bought some books a few years ago with displays using everyday thingsā€¦pencils, clips, etc. The idea was to find the everyday itemsā€¦like a puzzleā€¦I was so bad at itā€¦I think people who do miniatures see things differentlyā€¦

I mean that in a good wayā€¦I love miniatures and am always thrilled when someone tells me they used something else to make itā€¦like an earring backā€¦or a match stickā€¦or a bottle capā€¦it is delightfulā€¦what will you do with all of your miniatures?

1 Like

Hehe thanks, Yeah thereā€™s a lot you can think of with miniatures, bottle caps are great for mini pots, I was experimenting a straw for a mini jars, I cut them and filled it with resin for a honey jar but I couldnā€™t get it right.
So all my miniatures, I had them stocked in big box, I surely donā€™t know what to do with them, well, I wanted to sell them actually eventually but I havenā€™t started setting up my etsy shop. :rofl:

1 Like

This is so sweet!

1 Like

So cute! :green_heart: I really like the two with gemstone chip beads for the bottle part.

1 Like

I especially love the flowers, but all of it is great. I love them, but I donā€™t think I would have the patience to make such tiny things.

1 Like