MLP PJ Pants!

Some time ago @Immaculata posted her “Ugly” PJ Pants made from My Little Pony fabric. When I told her my daughters would LOVE what she thought was ugly, she graciously offered to send me some. I decided to follow her lead and make PJ pants for my kids and I had to post the results:

I used this pattern from Made by Marzipan. They are a bit big (I made them in 3T), but PJ pants should be nice and roomy, right?

Thank you, @Immaculata! Thought you’d appreciate seeing your fabric full circle. :wink:

26 Likes

PJ pants should ALWAYS be roomy! For adequate full-bed-sprawl!

4 Likes

Yesssss!

2 Likes

They look nice and comfy!

3 Likes

They look so cute, hope your girls will love them!

2 Likes

That fabric is perfect for cozy jammies. I’m glad it found a home with your girls.

2 Likes

They turned out so cute…and they have a LC connection…very sweet!

2 Likes

Adorable PJ pants with a sweet story behind them!

PJ pants should for sure be roomy and any garments handmade for kiddos should have room to grow!

3 Likes

These are so stinking cute!

3 Likes

Congrats! Your MLP PJs are one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

These are super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d never take them off! The fabric choice is perfect. I had MLP when I was a kid - now my daughter plays with them because my mom kept almost all my toys :smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome! I wish I still had all my MLPs!

2 Likes

Super cute!

I bet it is the cutest most adorable thing when they both have those on. Gah, even imagining it is tweaking my adorable overload buttons!

2 Likes

Haha. Crazily enough they refuse to wear them. I have no idea why. They love MLP. My only hope is that they are big enough that when they grow into them better they will actually wear them! Kids…ugh.

:pleading_face: