Monster Jam MARCHes on - 2024!

You get this badge on LC.

and you are entered to win the prize pack!

7 Likes

Ooh, prizes! The badge I don’t completely understand but that is ok. Because, prizes!

4 Likes

@Magpie, it’s a digital badge for your profile, I believe.

Here’s my entry for Monster Jam. I drew these for the monster swap. I hope it’s OK that I’m posting a cropped version of @Tapestry’s photo, as I forgot to grab a photo of the monster in the dress after I added the border.

0b45d9b076ec988a5007a0da37058d86428e8ce0_2_503x500

And here’s the link to my post on the main forum:

9 Likes

I know it’s digital. I just don’t “get” it.

3 Likes

Go to your profile. Click on Badges (second from the end).

That will show you what badges you have earned.

We will be adding the Monster Jam badge to this at the end of March to everyone that participates.

6 Likes

I just posted my Monster Standees!

Check them out!

5 Likes

I still don’t get it. What do they do?

2 Likes

They’re just for fun, like achievements in a video game.

Though if you click on a badge, you can see who has one. That’s useful for the ones like Chaircat Approved (featured members) or Lettuce Craft Class Teacher because they sometimes have links to the related posts.

5 Likes

Ah, cool. I am not at all video gamey so that would explain my not getting it. They don’t do anything, that’s what they do :laughing:

5 Likes

I had a planned day off to run errands but an early spring snow storm changed all that. I decided to stay in my pjs and carve out this little monster. I plan to use him for addressing my envelopes for swaps!

It’s harder than I remember! Especially the tiny paws. I love his gapped tooth grin.

16 Likes

Super freakin’ cute!

4 Likes

He’s adorable! What a fun way to address envelopes!

4 Likes

I am in LOVE! That’s sp clever and adorable. I also love the touch of the green ink.

4 Likes

What a clever idea- such a cute little guy @curiousfae!

4 Likes

Aaah! He’s absolutely delightful! :laughing: :heart: :+1:

4 Likes

I made some Monster Cupcakes for my daughter…they want to join in the Monster Jam fun! Here’s my entry
https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/monster-cupcakes/28806?u=heroichatchling

14 Likes

Those are hilarious! They remind me of Muppets. Id have a hard time eating them, but they do contain sugar, so they would be eaten. Ha!

3 Likes

So cute! I want to live on Fussycut Farm! ha

3 Likes

Adorbs & I am 100% stealing this idea!

3 Likes

So cute! What a great idea, well done!

2 Likes