Monster Standees!

I was delighted by the little woodland creature standees that @bluebird made for the Galentine’s swap and HAD to ask her to trade one with me for the IYP. She asked me for a monster standee in return. My dilemma was that I had never created a monster with legs before. They’re usually only the torso and head, so I accepted the challenge and figured out how to draw a complete body.
I made the yellow one for her and the blue one as part of the prize package for the 2024 Monster Jam.

This is part of Monster Jam 2024

Want your own Monster Jam badge and prize entry? Simply create your own post for a monster within March 2024 and post a link in the Monster Jam thread.

25 Likes

They’re so cute!

2 Likes

Their little feet are adorable!

3 Likes

ACK! They’re so sweet and cute on their wittle footsies!

2 Likes

These are so cheery, I just like love them. The wee spots! Ack!

2 Likes

Those are SO cute! I always wondered about their little toes. I think could open up a whole new monstering world for you. They are amazing!

1 Like

They’re both adorable!

2 Likes

Another set of extraordinary monsters.

What a Jam everyone has created.
dogs-clap

2 Likes

The body, legs and feet are adorable. :orange_heart: Your drawings are perfection.

You rock lady :metal:t2:

2 Likes

These are so fun! What a great way to decorate. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, everyone!!!

1 Like

ADORABLE! Love those chubby lil toes!

1 Like

these are super cute

1 Like

I can’t believe you’ve never had a call for monster legs before! These guys came out awesome!

1 Like

:green_heart: :troll: :tada: :tada:Congratulations! Your amazing project and fun addition to Monster Jam is a Featured Project! :tada: :tada: :troll: :green_heart:

1 Like

So now that your monsters are mobile, I guess they will be showing up at more places!
Yay, for your donation as a prize!

Just so cute and happy!

1 Like