Monsters Searching for a Home

And they found one with @Kwality570! Thank goodness as having two little rambunctious monster along with four 9 week-old foster kittens (how can something so small be so noisy and destructive?) and two long suffering adult cats, is quite a handful.

For these little girls I painted gray stripes on a piece of dark green flannel backed donated fabric…maybe upholstery fabric of some kind? And added black lines with a Sharpie. Horns are polymer clay that I accidentally over-baked for a nice toasted tip look. They took their favorite toys along to their new home.

They say hi and are very happy to now live with @Kwality570 and her own monsters. PARTY ON!

And they joined the Monster Jam! Monster Jam MARCHes on - 2024! - #9 by Bunny1kenobi

29 Likes

I love the addition of the little toys.
I think my favorite part are the eyes. the monsters look great.

3 Likes

What fun! Bet Kwality is having a monster party over at her place. Love their little teeth!

2 Likes

I love them so much. They’re proudly living in my kitchen right now and I almost don’t want to move them so I can easily visit them every day. :slight_smile:

The toasted horns are one of their best features! I love it!

4 Likes

How fun! I love their funky expressions.

2 Likes

Oh, my giggles! What delightful little imps! They’re little toasty horns! They’re toof-y smiles! That they’re hugging little toys! ACK!

3 Likes

They are adorable with their cute scrappy toys, so charming!

2 Likes

LOVE these guys! I can just imagine them bouncing around Kwality’s kitchen, giggling! SOOOooo cute!

2 Likes

These are super cute!

2 Likes

I love this little duo! The off-center single horn is amazing. Such detail and creativity. I adore the little black dots you painted on the fabric. It makes it feel more organic. They made me smile!

1 Like

So cute and so fun! Love them :orange_heart:

1 Like

These are just the cutest! I love all the details, their little toys, their tiny horns!

1 Like

They have such personality! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So you love monster warts…or are they monster acne. :space_invader: :robot:

Toasted horns…sometimes mistakes are the best part of crafting.

2 Likes
  • cough, cough - Those are called beauty marks. :kissing_heart:
4 Likes

These are adorable!

:japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: :robot: Congratulations! your amazing project is a Feature of the Week! :troll: :skull_and_crossbones: :space_invader:

3 Likes

Thank you from all monsters everywhere. LC is a wonderful ambassador for the monster world!

2 Likes

They are amazing!
At first I thought they were made of jeans, but this is even better.
So cute!

1 Like

Awww! I love these! Soo darn cute. I love that they went to a fellow monster-makin’ home. <3 That’s perfect.