More "magazine" holders

This time I didn’t bother making them pretty because…

1. I’m a tad overwhelmed getting curriculum organized for the upcoming homeschool year
  2. These are likely to get destroyed during the aforementioned homeschool year

But the kids’ school materials were constantly falling over last year, and it was really annoying.

So I made use of my cardboard box stash and cut up some makeshift holders.

We’ll see how yhey hold up.

8 Likes

Great idea! I don’t think they need to be “pretty”; they really don’t show that much. Sounds like they are very functional, and that’s what matters!

2 Likes

We homeschooled our sons too, I lost count of how many times I reorganized our bookshelves.

2 Likes

I have used cereal boxes to organize paperwork. Often just the right size and shape, but a little flimsy.

3 Likes

Great solution to a problem. Maybe the kids can decorate them later as an art project?

3 Likes

This is why like these Costco vinegar boxes. They are so sturdy! Though I’ll likely use the cereal boxes for lightweight paperwork, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

They just might :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been cutting up boxes for organizing as well! Things get organized, it costs us very little dollars-wise, and keeps stuff out of the landfill. Triple-win!!

1 Like

My son cut a tissue box in half and turned it into a makeshift craft supply box for my stuff on the main floor here. He’s tickled that I’m still using it. It’s really handy, what can I say?

1 Like