More October Swap ATCs

My claims for the October ATC swap all made it to their new homes, so now they get a post! You know I don’t need an excuse to peruse InspiroBot, but when @jemimah included that on her themes list I jumped on it. I decided to do the card in the style of a giant scrappy embellishment; the background is from a masterboard by @Reinikka, and the other elements are baking parchment, paper bag handle, book and catalog/magazine page, a bit of envelope, and some washi. It was a toss-up between this quotation and “Soulless? Deal with it.”, but “Hunt cash. Make buns.” won out.

For @Lynx, I created a tribute merit badge for her doggo Mia, who crossed the rainbow bridge earlier this year. The badge border is from a masterboard (gelli print?) by @geekgirl. The dangly bits are various colors of thread and some flags made from rainbow-ish washi tapes.

Thanks for looking!

P.S.: If you thought you were getting out of this without my using the phrase “a-dog-t merit badge,” you were wrong. But thank you for thinking I have that much restraint.

8 Likes

Thank you for my card. It now lives happily with @GeekyBookworm as a special reminder to our sweet “puppy.”

1 Like

These are fabulous! I love the vibrant colours and textures. Thank you for my InspiroBot quote (so inspirational!) - it looks even better in real life :smiley:

1 Like