More sublimation print shirts

My daughter and I really enjoyed the sublimation workshop (Sublimation print shirts), so we made sure to do it again at the next convention.
This time, I printed some ideas ahead of time, since I remembered I had a bit of a hard time finding a design that I really wanted to do last time.
The team that leads this workshop are always innovating and making tweaks and improvements to the workshop. This time, among other things, they used AI to assist in generating images that people could use for their shirts. My daughter ended up using one of those (I’ll grab a picture of hers once I find it, it’s in her room somewhere).
I did two sides for my shirt this time, I love how vibrant the colors turned out.
Front:

Back:

10 Likes

This is very cute and vibrant!

1 Like

Fun designs, and great colors! It’s cool that you went back to the workshop; must be a lot of fun for you and your daughter.

1 Like

So adorable!! The prints came out so good!

1 Like

Cute design and fun project. Is it something you could do again at home?

2 Likes

Technically, it is possible, but the press that is used is very expensive, and not very small.
I’ll just have to keep an eye on the workshops in the cons, or make friends with the teachers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Adorable! I love the vibrancy!

2 Likes

So cute! This is something I’d like to try sometime. Cool that you have the workshops!

1 Like