Sublimation print shirts

A few weeks ago, my daughter and I attended a sci-fi convention. The convention usually has some creative workshops, and we always enjoy them.
This time, we only did one, a shirt printing workshop. This is a very popular workshop at the convention, and the people running it are always updating and improving it.

The process is pretty cool, if a bit long (due to the images we chose). Since you first trace or draw your image on paper, it lowers the stress of ruining your shirt with a wrong move.
We ended up with a shirt for each of us, and are very happy with the result.

Mine (not so sudden hedgehog):

My Daughter’s:

Bonus, the con’s logo printed on the inside of the shirt:

24 Likes

These look fab!

They turned out looking really good! What a fun workshop that must have been for both of you!

Wow, these are great! Love both of them. You say it took a long time — how long was the workshop? Just curious.

These turned out so cute!

Thanks, everyone :slight_smile:
@endymion - the workshop was about 2.5 hours. We spent most of it coloring our chosen images. My kid was one of the last shirts printed.

1 Like

These are awesome! What a wonderful experience for you and your daughter. I would love to take my kiddos to a convention some day.

Wow, those are really detailed & precise! How are they done? Very cool.

How fun to do a workshop. These look great!

Nice job on your hedgehog :heart_eyes:

No wonder your daughter’s was one of the last printed, it looks so intricate.

Beautiful!

:hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower: CONGRATULATIONS! Your beautiful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: :sunflower:

These are awesome!! How cool that you got to do it together!

These are so cute!!

Wow! I love the level of detail you each were able to add to your designs. Nicely done!