Mosaic scarves 🧣

I tested a few patterns for some scarves in a crochet along group on Facebook. There was a poll for voting for the favorite pattern. The poll numbers decided which scarf would be released each week in what order.

The first pattern that will be released is one by my favorite mosaic designer, Abi McIntyre. I’ve tested several blanket patterns for her. Here is the scarf I made (they even used my photo in the polling!)

Floral Reflections

The next scarf I made was by a designer named Sue Doran. They didn’t use my photo for this one, but the pattern is super lovely. This one will be released 8th in the order.

Braided Little Squares

22 Likes

Gorgeous! I love that first one especially, but the peek a boo rainbow effect is super cool!

1 Like

Those are both stunning!

1 Like

Wow! Both so gorgeous!

1 Like

They’re both amazing! The green one has my heart, though.

1 Like

These are amazing! The things you can do with a hook and some yarn, my friend! Wow!

1 Like

Amazing work! Love the colours on the braided scarf :scarf:

1 Like

Wow! They are both amazing!

1 Like

You did a great job on both of these. The green one looks extra cozy and the other one looks like it’d brighten up any outfit!

1 Like

Wow, those are both gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow! These are stunning! I love the last one, but the first one is gorgeous too.

1 Like

These are incredible and if I could knit/crochet (it’s all yarn to me) I wouldn’t hate winter because these are so cute! Congrats on being sued as the sample. That is such an honor and you deserve it.
I think my favorite is the second one though. The colors are so cool.

2 Likes