Mousy Python & the Holey Snail, Needle Felting

Thank you @Kwality570 & @AudiobookLover!! :mouse: :mouse: :snail:

Jackson wants us to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail sometime soon. It has been a long time since I have seen it. Jackson does like my work which is nice! He also is helpful: suggesting additional details (zipper on the Lucky Ducky) and other such things. :smiley:

2 Likes

That is so amazing! I can’t get over how cute it is.

2 Likes

HE HAS COCONUTS!!! COCONUTS!!
OMG this is soooo amazing!!!
All those details!
(I thought the chainmail was a wig, but my memory hasn’t been great lately :D)
I thought those packaging forms looked like castle walls!

pssst, does the snail has eyes?

2 Likes

Thank you!! :mouse: :mouse: :snail:

There are no eyes detailed on the snail.

2 Likes

Keep a good thought for King Arthurmouse who undergoes surgery this morning after an unexpected battle with the Tybalt. (sigh)
tybalt SM

6 Likes

King Arthurmouse is fine! He had to be de-furred and his chainmail and crown reattached.

Tybalt always wants to be in whatever I am doing. I love my cats, but I miss having a cat free creative space! lol

3 Likes

I’m glad king Arthur mouse is ok. I’ve just seen this thread and life everyone else, am blown away, it’s completely awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley:

I’m glad he’s okay too!! His crown became unattached, he was covered in dust bunnies, but over all, still fine.

2 Likes

These are a treasure. You are very skilled, and you come up with some wonderful ideas in the way you use them! Love them!

2 Likes

Had to show my husband your incredible mouse figures…these are my favorite since I have been a Monty Python fan for decades! Just love all of the details in reference to the show…the chain mail is wonderful and the hobby horse had me laughing out loud!

Well done…

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

I think these are my son’s favorites. I did reference stills from the movie when I was making these guys. Reference material is always useful and it really has been a long time since I watched the movie.

This started out just going to be a mouse with the stick horse and then evolved from there. That always seems to happen!! I think they conspire when I’m sleeping!! :mouse: :mouse: :snail:

3 Likes

This is entirely too much! All the detail, my gosh. That snail! Oh, I love it all.

1 Like

It dawned on me the other day: his mother really WAS a hamster!!!

3 Likes

ROFL!!!

Great observation!! :mouse: :mouse: :snail:

HOW did I miss this???!!!?

I COULD. NOT. POSSIBLY love this more!!!

Seriously. It’s a good thing I can type rather that having to speak coz my jaw is dragging on the floor… :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :mouse: :mouse: :snail:

I don’t know how you missed this!

They’re a fun group!! Arthur Mouse had a battle with my cat Tybalt in which he (Arthur) was dragged through a herd of dust bunnies and survived.
My son says it adds more authenticity to his quest!

3 Likes

Such a fan of your art, since I first saw your mouse fisherman. They have all been spectacular!
Absolutely love them!!

1 Like

This. Is. Epic. Amazing. And. Perfect.

1 Like