AIMR
(Linda -2026 time to regroup and renew :us:)
March 23, 2020, 1:14am
1
I think I caught “March Mushroom Madness” from @magpie !
Decided I had to make that little felt mushroom ornament .
I cut out ten but only fully embroidered five. I used the selvage of some upholstery fabric to make “moss”. Strung them on butcher twine with some felted balls to make a bunting to go across my craft room window.
It was pretty simple. Mushrooms are one of those little things that just make me smile.
27 Likes
Magpie
(Weird is my super power 🇨🇦 )
March 23, 2020, 1:23am
3
Ack, they are so cute! And that moss is ingenious.
2 Likes
AIMR
(Linda -2026 time to regroup and renew :us:)
March 23, 2020, 1:26am
4
Thanks…I have been saving that selvage for 30 years now…ha ha ha…the chair is long gone (avocado green!)…glad to have something to use it on!
2 Likes
Those are so cute! And your “moss” is ingenious…
2 Likes
endymion
(Pam 🇺🇸 (she/her))
March 23, 2020, 1:49am
6
Adorable! I like the way you decorated the caps. And yeah, the moss is awesome too!
2 Likes
Oh my gosh I love this so much! It’s definitely inspired me. Those mushrooms are so cute!
2 Likes
Mushroom bunting
I love how your mind works…this is fab!
2 Likes
YOU DID! This is the best kind of catch - Mushroom Love!
2 Likes
MistressJennie
(Moderator - Jennie - she/her)
March 23, 2020, 12:50pm
13
This is utterly adorable. Well done.
1 Like
bethntim
(Beth)
March 23, 2020, 1:05pm
14
That is too cool for school!
2 Likes
Abbeeroad
(Abbie - she/her)
March 23, 2020, 1:43pm
16
Love the moss! Very organic!
2 Likes
Adorable!!! I especially like the moss!
2 Likes
kittykill
(Eat the Marshmallow ~me)
March 23, 2020, 3:46pm
19
That is so stinking cute! The moss is killing me.
2 Likes
I love it! The red mushrooms are my fav! Now you need a little gnome bunting!
1 Like