My Handsome- a Family ATC

I think my husband is extremely handsome. I tell him every day how much I enjoy looking at him! (He returns the favor - he’s even more vocal about how attractive he finds me…. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Anyway, this is my Father’s Day ATC for him this year. He’s MUCH better looking than my amateur artist offering, though, I must say!

27 Likes

This is so sweet.

I tell my husband all the time that he’s handsome, but he’s not so good at responding, he feels like it’s cheesy and fake :woman_shrugging: I’m so glad that your husband gets it.

4 Likes

Thanks! I hope your husband will come around. It’s nice to hear that you’re attractive, from the person to whom you are attracted!

2 Likes

I tell mine as well! He gives me a frowny face. Then I swat his butt :crazy_face:

Your husband looks like he has kind eyes. And your lettering is beautiful.

5 Likes

Thank you, he DOES have kind eyes and it was actually this feature that I noticed first about him. :heart:

Butt-swatting for the win! :grin:

4 Likes

The drawing is great and the lettering is superb!

2 Likes

Thank you! He really liked it.

1 Like

Wow, this is great! I love the black background and how the gorgeous writing intercepts it.

2 Likes

Awww! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

I love the story behind this :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Cute rendition and sweet story!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

:mirror_ball: :dancing_women: :ice_cube: :dancing_women: :mirror_ball: Woohoo! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Thanks for sharing it here with us! :mirror_ball: :dancing_women: :ice_cube: :dancing_women: :mirror_ball:

1 Like

Woot! Thanks!

1 Like

I love this on so many levels. The art is beautiful, I love the “handsome” writing, and it’s so wonderful to hear about happy marriages, too :heart:

I agree with @irid3sc3nt about the kind eyes.

2 Likes

It’s a Nice Drawing indeed…Love it!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

…and we have our share of frustrations like every couple. We’re constantly improving our apology skills.

1 Like

How did I miss this one? What a wonderful way to show your husband how much you love him! He does definitely look very handsome.

2 Likes