My latest obsession... Embroidered baseball caps!

I found inspiration for this hat on Instagram and had to make one for myself!

I’ve always loved dandelions, both the yellow for and the poof. This hat makes me happy. :heart:

I didn’t know how hard it was to take a pic of a hat until today. :laughing:

25 Likes

Super cute! I can only imagine how difficult it would be to photograph a hat. I love the color you chose for the background too. Makes it look like a stormy sky!

2 Likes

Thank you! @

My DD ooohed, aaahed and drooled over it this morning. I think I might have just finished a Christmas present. :grinning: :christmas_tree: :santa:

4 Likes

Cute! Dandelions are fun to stitch!

1 Like

I love this because it’s something you can show off and take with you places. The dandelions are pretty. you did an amazing job with those stitches. Was it hard to get through the fabric of the hat?

2 Likes

Very cute!

It’s more than cute, it’s pretty! What a great item to customize and congratulations on finishing a Christmas project! :rofl:

1 Like

Actually, it wasn’t hard at all. However, I chose an unstructured type of hat, meaning it doesn’t have the plastic ribbing like a typical baseball cap. I did embroider a structured cap and did not enjoy that at all.

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ve embroidered over logos on visors before. I love the dandelion puff balls!

3 Likes

I absolutely love this. So clever! I can think of a few people in my world who would enjoy having these for Christmas gifts, myself included!

1 Like

This is so fun! Love this type of crafty personalization. :heart:

1 Like

:star2: Yay! This stellar project is featured this week! :star2:

1 Like

What a sweet stitch! So wearable, and your lovely work really elevates the hat into something special.

1 Like

this is great! you did a wonderful job

Thank you! :heart:

I love the idea of embellishing hats with embroidery. You did a lovely job on the stitching!

1 Like