My sew-jo has gone somewhere other than in my house of fabric, lol

So I decided to take a bash at this basic notebook journal thingie, with a basic chain stitch! I made some mistakes, but it’s the only one I’ve ever made, so I don’t think I did too bad even with those mistakes, and I learned a lot! And of COURSE I’d do Star Wars, right? lol. I don’t have a pic but the inside pages are basic with one stamped SW image on each page so there is lots of room for me to ramble on. lol.

11 Likes

That looks great, your stitching is really neat and tight…

1 Like

Love, love, love, love love! Especially the strap detail on the front. Is that a bookmark or does it stay on the cover?

2 Likes

It looks great! Love the the Star Wars theme.

1 Like

Ooh! This is super cool. Your stitching is so delicate and neat.

1 Like

That came out great @FrankenCher!

1 Like

Girl! You know I love this! You are so crazy talented!

1 Like

Thank you!! <3 Chewie’s bandolier is embossed grossgrain ribbon that I got off of Etsy at some point, and is E6000’d on, hehe.

1 Like

<3 <3 <3 Thank you! It’s a great tutorial! There are a kazillion online, but the one I followed was one of my fave channels on You Tube, The Last Homely House. (The name is a Tolkien reference) Kate is wonderful, and she is so fantastic at SO many crafts. She does pottery, quilts, spinning, crochet & knitting, gardening, and some other things I can’t recall off the top of my head right now, and coptic binding lol. But she’s positively delightful to watch, lol.

The Last Homely House, Coptic Binding tutorial

Nice job! That’s the only stitch I know how to do, too!

1 Like

Some of the finest rebel scum in the galaxy! Lovely binding job!!