May the 4th Be With You...Round-up! May 2023

:star: :crossed_swords: :rocket: :notes: :robot: :milky_way: :ringer_planet: :star: :crossed_swords: :rocket: :notes: :robot: :milky_way: :ringer_planet: :star: :crossed_swords: :rocket: :notes: :robot: :milky_way: :ringer_planet:

:star: :crossed_swords: :rocket: :notes: :robot: :milky_way: :ringer_planet: :star: :crossed_swords: :rocket: :notes: :robot: :milky_way: :ringer_planet: :star: :crossed_swords: :rocket: :notes: :robot: :milky_way: :ringer_planet:

Star Wars Skateboard by Riechan

Giant Double Knit Star Wars Scarf by saintcady

Star Wars ornaments by Rlynn

May the Quilt Force Be With You by wereradletshug

Star Wars Crochet by bethntim

Death Star Cake by HeroicHatchling

Gender Flipped Han & Leia Halloween Costumes by EriChanHime

May the 4th Shorts by Loop-da-Loop

My sew-jo has gone somewhere other than in my house of fabric by FrankenCher

Glow-in-the-Dark-Side Case by CraftyJedi

Baby Yoda Valentines and Life Size Cut Out by audity

Baby Yoda Paracord Tutorial by MightyMitochondria

Custom Baby Yoda Baseball by Dfabbric

First Attempt at Princess Leia by gozer

The Child AKA Baby Yoda by mellybelly81

May the 4th be with you…always!

14 Likes

What a truly EPIC Round-up! I love how diverse the mediums of our members creations are. They’ve found a way to bring their love of Star Wars into every crafting medium there is!

1 Like

Srsly! The Force is with this Round-up, because there is such an awesome variety of cool ways to fan-out about Star Wars here!

2 Likes

Love it! And Star Wars! These are amazing projects. So varied and amazing.

1 Like

Wow, some amazing crafting in here! Star Wars obviously inspires epic levels of creativity in our crafters!

1 Like

Wow! These are amazing! What an incredibly talented bunch of people!

Happy Star Wars Day, everyone!

2 Likes