Nerd Games Discussion Thread

Would anyone want to meet up on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to play Cards Against Humanity online? We can do it next weekend or the weekend after. If you’re interested and some days and times work best for you, let me know! We can figure out a game night or two to include as many people as possible.

3 Likes

Me! Next weekend, Saturday or Sunday would work best for me!

2 Likes

If there’s a weeknight that works well for anyone, share it here. I’m free most evenings to do a hangout, it doesn’t have to be on a weekend. Or we can do two different nights. I’m game for anything :grin:

1 Like

I’ve never played but it looks fun. Sorry, I missed this message earlier. If you do decide to play, please @ me!

1 Like

I posted up enough to get the prize! I was in a bit of a panic and had to work on a bunch of wigs instead of my swap package, but I got it done! Whew, now, back to that package. Ha! It’s never ending sometimes. :rofl:

2 Likes

TRACKING UPDATE!

This season, we had 11 active players! A total of 136 projects were posted.

Here is where each team stands:

Team Players Projects Points Average
Running with Scissors 4 62 2310 577
Knotty by Nature 3 26 1060 353
Bits and Bobs 4 48 1680 420

Congratulations Team Running with Scissors on your win!

Battle Royale Results:

January # Results
Shower 7 WINNER!
Bath 4
February # Results
Word Games 6 WINNER!
Number Games 2
March # Results
Butter 3 WINNER!
Margarine 2

I messaged @LovelyMiss with the list of people that crafted 20 or more projects this season, but I will list them here as well:
@gozer
@Bunny1kenobi
@megwell
@roler
@LovelyMiss

Congrats to those of you that met the crafting goal for the awesome prize LovelyMiss so generously offered. :hearts:

You can find your individual tracking sheet and the team roster here.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! Craft on, Nerds! :nerd_face:

The fun continues over in the Spring Nerd Games!

5 Likes

Get it, Team RWS!
:beers:

But spoiler, I’m probably not going to be able to sustain that level of crafting next season :laughing:.

2 Likes

@megwell If you get a chance, PM me the prize claim form ASAP!

I’m getting the prizes organized now and they will go out mid-late April!

2 Likes

Just double-checked, and I’m not actually prize eligible – I had 20 projects but no Big Time/Research Projects. (Which confirms what I thought; this is not a last-minute bummer surprise to me or anything.) But thanks for the nudge anyway!

1 Like

I am terribly sorry about letting my team down, I have no excuse (other than the fact that I was job hunting and then switching jobs - I got a much, much happier job, but there’s some learning to be done!). I am going to try to do better this season so I started off being late with this month’s prompts… but they’re posted now!

4 Likes

You got them up on the first day of the month. You’re good! I barely crafted anything this season as well. I sort of have my crafty mojo back, so hopefully I’ll post more this spring season! I hope your new job in a happier environment allows you more crafty mojo, too!

1 Like

Ahhh, yes! A prolific season for you nonetheless! :grin:

2 Likes

I also didn’t get as much done as I had planned or expected due to, well, life events. But, things are on the upswing, so I expect more projects to be happening for this round!

Sorry, Team Bits N Bobs!

2 Likes

Its all for fun. We shouldnt put stress on ourselves. Just have fun!

4 Likes

I agree! But, I really was trying to craft the 20 items to earn the special prize!

And, normally, crafting is my therapy, but I just couldn’t get out of my own way for the last month or so. And, I was bummed because I had just gotten my crafty mojo back!

2 Likes

I’ll offer another prize this year. Don’t fret my friends! :blush:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone who was so crafty. I’m pretty sure I hit the crafting requirements; I just never posted them to count!

3 Likes

Anyone want to play Cards Against Humanity tonight? Saturday, April 9 at 9pm EDT? Or if another time works better for you, I’m open to changing the time :blush:

2 Likes

Ive never played, but it sounds fun.

2 Likes

I’m down!

2 Likes