Nerd Games Discussion Thread

I posted up enough to get the prize! I was in a bit of a panic and had to work on a bunch of wigs instead of my swap package, but I got it done! Whew, now, back to that package. Ha! It’s never ending sometimes. :rofl:

2 Likes

TRACKING UPDATE!

This season, we had 11 active players! A total of 136 projects were posted.

Here is where each team stands:

Team Players Projects Points Average
Running with Scissors 4 62 2310 577
Knotty by Nature 3 26 1060 353
Bits and Bobs 4 48 1680 420

Congratulations Team Running with Scissors on your win!

Battle Royale Results:

January # Results
Shower 7 WINNER!
Bath 4
February # Results
Word Games 6 WINNER!
Number Games 2
March # Results
Butter 3 WINNER!
Margarine 2

I messaged @LovelyMiss with the list of people that crafted 20 or more projects this season, but I will list them here as well:
@gozer
@Bunny1kenobi
@megwell
@roler
@LovelyMiss

Congrats to those of you that met the crafting goal for the awesome prize LovelyMiss so generously offered. :hearts:

You can find your individual tracking sheet and the team roster here.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! Craft on, Nerds! :nerd_face:

The fun continues over in the Spring Nerd Games!

5 Likes

Get it, Team RWS!
:beers:

But spoiler, I’m probably not going to be able to sustain that level of crafting next season :laughing:.

2 Likes

@megwell If you get a chance, PM me the prize claim form ASAP!

I’m getting the prizes organized now and they will go out mid-late April!

2 Likes

Just double-checked, and I’m not actually prize eligible – I had 20 projects but no Big Time/Research Projects. (Which confirms what I thought; this is not a last-minute bummer surprise to me or anything.) But thanks for the nudge anyway!

1 Like

I am terribly sorry about letting my team down, I have no excuse (other than the fact that I was job hunting and then switching jobs - I got a much, much happier job, but there’s some learning to be done!). I am going to try to do better this season so I started off being late with this month’s prompts… but they’re posted now!

4 Likes

You got them up on the first day of the month. You’re good! I barely crafted anything this season as well. I sort of have my crafty mojo back, so hopefully I’ll post more this spring season! I hope your new job in a happier environment allows you more crafty mojo, too!

1 Like

Ahhh, yes! A prolific season for you nonetheless! :grin:

2 Likes

I also didn’t get as much done as I had planned or expected due to, well, life events. But, things are on the upswing, so I expect more projects to be happening for this round!

Sorry, Team Bits N Bobs!

2 Likes

Its all for fun. We shouldnt put stress on ourselves. Just have fun!

4 Likes

I agree! But, I really was trying to craft the 20 items to earn the special prize!

And, normally, crafting is my therapy, but I just couldn’t get out of my own way for the last month or so. And, I was bummed because I had just gotten my crafty mojo back!

2 Likes

I’ll offer another prize this year. Don’t fret my friends! :blush:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone who was so crafty. I’m pretty sure I hit the crafting requirements; I just never posted them to count!

3 Likes

Anyone want to play Cards Against Humanity tonight? Saturday, April 9 at 9pm EDT? Or if another time works better for you, I’m open to changing the time :blush:

2 Likes

Ive never played, but it sounds fun.

2 Likes

I’m down!

2 Likes

I’ll still be at work. Bummer. I won’t be home till after midnight your time. :tired_face:

2 Likes

We can play another time later this week. Let me know when your schedule is clear and we can try then!

1 Like

I just set an alarm to remind myself to log in at 8:30 and get the game set up. I’ll post the link here before 9 :blush:

1 Like

Im going to try if we have one later. Um, my long-haired elder kitty had a little accident and needs a bum bath. :grimacing:

1 Like