Nerd Games Discussion Thread

For some reason, I simply cannot wrap my brain around it! Can I blame getting old? :laughing:

3 Likes

I made a list and checked off people as I eliminated them. Combined with the map, I think I have an idea! I am not confident. LOL!

2 Likes

Yep. I think I know who did it now. But Iā€™m
Still waiting. :grin:

2 Likes

Itā€™s like Nerd Games Clue!

3 Likes

As I didnā€™t post until the last day in still waiting for my prompts, hope itā€™s enough to guess right

2 Likes

I wanted to remind everyone about the challenge going on right now!

3 Likes

I am sorry I donā€™t have September clues out yet, Iā€™m working on making sure everyone has the right mix to solve the murder (if you submitted enough projects), Iā€™ll have them out by tomorrow at the latest, and youā€™ll have a week to get your answer in!

I know I always have an excuse, but my boss is leaving and weā€™re scrambling to get everything in order and work is actually work right now, and Iā€™m mentally drained. Hopefully things will calm down soon!

4 Likes

Okay, I stayed up past my bedtime (I feel old that Iā€™m usually in bed before 10pm during the weekā€¦) but I THINK I got all the clues out. Send me your guesses by October 14th (along with a shipping address if you want a prize).

I think the idea was solid, the execution was a bit lacking as it was a little tooā€¦ MUCH. I will stick to EITHER a CYOA or a Mystery next time - both was a bit much, plus I messed up by having an extra choice in there I didnā€™t mean to! Live and learn.

The answer (and the rest of the story) will be posted here on the 15th.

5 Likes

I, for one, loved the mystery element. Thank you for all your hard work. I think I know who did it, just going to go back over the clues one more time to make sure.

5 Likes

I loved the mystery idea! But, I canā€™t crack it. Once the culprit is revealed, Iā€™ll go back through my clues and then say, ā€œAh! I see it now!ā€

2 Likes

I made a list of definitely didnā€™t do it and maybe did it. I only had two on my maybe list. Take a guess and maybe youā€™ll be right! :grin:

2 Likes

I have it narrowed down to two people also. I was sure it was one of them last month, but by the end now I really think itā€™s the other. Just gonna take an educated guess and hope for the best! :joy:

1 Like

Reminder to check out the advent countdown, posted every Sunday! Have you noticed the theme? Weā€™re boogying down with song inspired prompts all season!

4 Likes

I sent my reply for the mystery game, pretty sure my two people in the end were completely wrong but oh well, at least I tried XD

1 Like

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

Holy moly! I got both prize packages today from @LovelyMiss. If youā€™re friends with me on Facebook, youā€™ll see the album I just created. She spoiled all of the prize winners.

Tomorrow is going to be cold, even getting down below freezing tomorrow night, and I have d&d with the library peeps my hubby works with. My new cat socks will help keep my toes from falling off. I love the cold, but after my years in Phoenix, Iā€™m still pretty sensitive to it. Iā€™m not ā€œput on a parka when it goes from 118Ā° to 80 for the daytime highā€ kind of person (trust me, they exist. Iā€™m sure @Bunny1kenobi can confirm :rofl:), but by the time itā€™s in the 50s, Iā€™m a ā€œletā€™s bust out the warm sweaters, cute socks, hats, and scarvesā€ kind of gal. Iā€™ll probably still wear my sandals to d&d tomorrow though :rofl:

5 Likes

Congrats to @Smeddley who earned the Adulting for a Day badge (even though she adulted all season) for her work on the Summer Games! Congrats and thank you for such an amazing season!

5 Likes

Woohoo! Do you feel like an adult now, @Smeddley? You earned it with your amazing CYOA. Thanks! :metal:t3:

3 Likes

Haha, thanks! Iā€™m feeling way too much like an adult these days, Iā€™m not enjoying it much at allā€¦ itā€™s not all itā€™s cracked up to be, though the ability to drink and eat ice cream for dinner is a plusā€¦

6 Likes

SO! I never did announce it here, but I think I have all the answers Iā€™m likely to get, and congratulations to @gozer, @LovelyMiss, and @storerboughtcreation for guessing that it was SABRINA who stole the trophy! I promise if I do another mystery I will have it all planned out ahead of timeā€¦

Speaking ofā€¦ itā€™s still November 1st and prompts are posted! Nerd Games - Fall 2022 - #3 by Smeddley

4 Likes