Nerds Halloween Costume

My girlfriend and I dressed as Nerds for Halloween! :purple_heart: :heartpulse: :candy:

It all started with this big piece of trash we found in the aisle at Home Depot. We went there to find a moving box or two to use, but found this instead. They let us have it for free! :smiling_face:

We hand painted the background and used my Cricut for the Wonka & Nerds wording. We printed the little Nerds characters and used rubber cement to adhere them.

I tried to 3D print us bowties, but only have a mini printer and they looked ridiculous, so I scrapped that idea. :joy:

Super simple, but super fun! Took us less than a day to make them.

Such a great night!

Apparently we really like sandwich board costumes. We were s’mores last year. :laughing: S'mores Halloween Costume

20 Likes

this is fabulous! what a clever idea & you executed it masterfully!
thanks for sharing~
(and now I want some nerds! haven’t had them in years)

2 Likes

Thank you! The kids kept trying to find Nerds all night. Not a single house had them. They were so bummed, haha!

1 Like

What a fun couple’s costume! SO CUTE!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :candy:

Cute costumes! :slight_smile: :candy: :mushroom: :horse:

1 Like

Sooooo adorable! The wigs are perfect!

1 Like

This is awesome!! I’m always trying to think of simple ideas for Halloween that are still super impressive. You guys nailed it!!

1 Like

These costumes are hysterical! The tape on the glasses is cracking me up!

1 Like

Haha, thank you!

I remember when Nerds used to come like that! Fun costume!

1 Like

Very cute. :eyeglasses: :candy: :two_hearts:

1 Like

:sparkles: :two_hearts: :candy: Congratulations! Your Nerds Halloween Costumes are a Featured Project this week! :candy: :two_hearts: :sparkles:

1 Like

Those are some of my favorite colors, so of course I love it! The wigs, the glasses bandages, the bow ties, it all works soooo well together. Now you two get to think about what kind of sandwich board costume for next year!

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much!!

Thank you!! We are already brainstorming. :laughing:

1 Like

Hey, I recognize those people! :smiley:

1 Like

They look vaguely familiar. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like