First finish of 2022! I cut up a quick masterboard I had on hand for the larger cards, which are probably bound for the Happy Mail Craftalong. There are four of the big-rectangle ones, and then I used the leftovers to make a couple with ~1.5-inch squares.
I also needed some smaller note cards for swap packages, sending ATCs, etc., so I cut some larger cards in half and attached the thumbnail images from an old movie poster calendar. (The pages of that calendar became these envelopes.)
Thank you! They definitely needed something besides just the stuck down bits, but I was really trying to embrace a “done is better than fancy” mindset. The effect actually turned out more or less like what I wanted, which is always nice.