New Happy Mail and Note Cards

First finish of 2022! I cut up a quick masterboard I had on hand for the larger cards, which are probably bound for the Happy Mail Craftalong. There are four of the big-rectangle ones, and then I used the leftovers to make a couple with ~1.5-inch squares.

I also needed some smaller note cards for swap packages, sending ATCs, etc., so I cut some larger cards in half and attached the thumbnail images from an old movie poster calendar. (The pages of that calendar became these envelopes.)

Some scribbly gel pen borders around the lot of them, and now I should be set for a while. Thanks for looking!

19 Likes

I love these!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How great! Love the master board and those scribbly borders.

2 Likes

Thank you! They definitely needed something besides just the stuck down bits, but I was really trying to embrace a “done is better than fancy” mindset. The effect actually turned out more or less like what I wanted, which is always nice.

2 Likes

These are great! I agree about the magic of the scribbly bits being just the right embellishment.

2 Likes

I really love the blue master board pieces!

2 Likes

Real cool cards, great work on the masterboard :smiley:

2 Likes

These are such the best!!!

2 Likes

They all look so great!

1 Like

I really love that top-set, @megwell . The ones with the oranges and blues. And the repeat lines around them. good job.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! Now I just have to send them :laughing:.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Happy Mail and Note cards are one of this week’s featured projects! You are awesome!

2 Likes

Well, now they’re even happier! :tada:

2 Likes

I love these!! They are great!

2 Likes