Ninni Swap Gallery - Send Outs Aug 23rd

Ack! A Yeti and a Bigfoot! I love them both. And, that unicorn is just adorable. I love the mystical Ninnis :heart:

1 Like

@marionberries I love those feet! That are so cute. Bigfoot & Yetis obviously make wonderful ninnis! Loving all the fuzziness.

The unicorn Ninni is on my bucket list of Ninnis! So adorable and love Ninni outfits!

Yeti Pegleg is clever! The little peg leg is a nice fun detail (we need to know how Yeti lost its leg…avalanche?)…

The feet on Bigfoot Ninni are well done and a surprise!

I also got an incredible Ninni…in a color I love AND…made with cloth woven by my partner, @photojenn ! I have always admired her weavings but never thought I would get something made from some of it! Blown away!

Just have to show a close up of the woven fabric!
20210828_155349

Jenn also sent me some mixed media prompts to help me stay creative, and some lovely pieces she made in the form of a card and bookmark! Thanks so much!

No wonder Ninnis are so loved…they can be anything!

8 Likes

@artsycandice I did warn you…but Bigfoot was so excited to go to the Pacific Northwest he was hard to contain in the box. I wonder if the postman noticed the box bumping along?

And woven ninni is so handsome @photojenn and @AIMR . What a wonderful outfit to wear always.

A Ninni gallery is always so soothing and uplifting, and this one is AWESOME!

4 Likes

What a wonderful idea to use handwoven fabric for the Ninni! It makes it even more special :heart:

2 Likes

I’m so happy you like it! It was my first time sewing with my handwoven fabric and I was really happy with how well it worked and now I want to do more.

Here’s your ninni with its sibling I had to make for myself :slight_smile:

8 Likes

awww…they are addicting and really do have personalities of their own…I am going to need a larger Ninni shelf! lol

1 Like

Twins!

2 Likes

@photojenn What a great idea to use your woven fabric. They’re adorable. Especially with the little pops of color from the eyes. Another great addition to the gallery!

3 Likes

Wow! @photojenn making y our pwn fabric is going the extra, extra mile! It turned out so cute! I love them both!

2 Likes

Adding to the amazing Ninni crowd, is Witchy Ninni, who flew in on a broomstick last night.

I am in love with this witch. The hat, the cape, the little gathered skirt/pantaloons. And potions and charms ready for casting. Wowzer!

Felix was outraged that his witchy alter ego has been outed. Shocking!

7 Likes

@artsycandice the witch cat is so cute! I love the pouty little face and big blue eyes. The accessories are stellar!

So perfect for you, @marionberries ! A well accessorized Ninni as well…darn cute…

1 Like

Wow! The details on the witch Ninni are amazing! You thought of everything. It’s adorable!!!

1 Like

I received from @jillybeans and it is perfection (chef’s kiss).

She sent me JIJI!!! From Kiki’s Delivery Service. Eeeeeee!

Jiji-ninni came with his carry bag like Kiki had, plus some white/peach tea & a packet of caramels. (Jilly could you tell me again where the caramels are from? I turned my back for a second and your note went poof!)

Jiji has already met a … cousin, I guess?

This is a fantastic ninni, @jillybeans! I love him. Thank you thank you!

7 Likes

So freaking cute!!!

2 Likes

I can’t stop reaching out to pet him. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like him! The caramels are from Blackfoot, Idaho. On our journeys across the county from Spokane, WA down to Vegas we stopped in Blackfoot for the Idaho Potato Museum. My oldest loves potatoes. She was pretty stoked there was a potato cafe there and only sell potato items. Across the street was a candy store.

3 Likes

A potato café? That would be my heaven. Mashed potatoes are my all times favorite food.

2 Likes

I love sending non-PNW people the ‘potato’ candy bar to try. :grin: :rofl: :exploding_head: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes