Quotes directly from or mashed up by inspirobot.
I love the mashup of the old pictures with the vibrant colors.
Those color mashups and black/white portraits make for an awesome combination!
You always manage such bright saturated colours, I just love it. Great rosy cheeks on those photos too, nicely done.
I can’t tell you how much I love these!! Both the designs and the “sentiments”
stylish and absurd 
Awesomely vibrant atcs 
Love the amazing colors and witty captions 
Thanks for the entertainment!
Got to love AI generated anything.
The quotes are hilarious and I love your backgrounds. Did you use masterboards? They look fantastic.
I love how much energy these each contain. My eye can’t settle, as I keep seeing new little details. They are so vibrant!
I’m always in awe of your usage of color. It’s so vibrant and busy, but in a totally awesome way. These are incredible!
Hehehe, I love them all! The quotes are hillarious and the colors are lovely!
these turned out awesome! and i am in love with that bot. i got some real head-scratchers on it but they are great.
I used gwlli prints for the backgrounds, and magazines clippings for the borders/embellishments!
Thank you everyone, I love these SO much! Sorry I didn’t include much info about them, I was so sleepy last night but wanted to get something posted on the new forum!!
The backgrounds are gelli prints, I used vintage year books and magazines for the collage elements, and posca paint pens/gell pens for doodles!
“before inspiration comes the slaughter” is my new mantra. Lol
I tried InspiroBot a few times when I first came across it, didn’t like any of them, tried it now and got a funny one at once XD
I don’t know if I love the background or the choice of portraits the most, but I think they are all amazingly put together.
These are so awesome! Love the “quotes,” the vibrant colors, and the general mixed media-y goodness!
