This was a cheap desk that my kids had that was in bad shape. So my daughter in law wanted me to repair it and make it smaller for my son’s birthday, so I did.
The middle leg, I cut off one of the bars and used some allthread I had laying around for the brace between the two legs.
The top, we had used their 6 month old to paint his footies and handies onto the top, then I covered the whole thing in resin. I used the pour method, and unfortunately, just couldn’t get the sides. Meh, it still looks cool.
Unfortunately, I’m in just too much pain to finish the drips, so will either have to do that later, or just leave it. Don’t know until he can start using it (needs one more day to sit for some of the touch ups to finish curing).
Anyway, it looks like my crafting days are coming to an end. I’ll make a post on that soon as I have a new Chronic Ed comic drawn up.