One Small Fall Y'all Gallery

I love them! The one with the leaves is my favorite.

2 Likes

adorable fall kitties! nicely done, @gozer !

I am busy finishing up my craft to get it in the mail! Why in my mind was the send date closer to the end of the month, LOL?

3 Likes

Donโ€™t feel bad! I do that sometimes too! Lol :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I received a super cute banner from @Juju. I am going to use it at my desk at work.
She included the string to hang it as a banner, or to use as individual ornaments. I like the banner idea.

Front

Back

They are very festive and I love them. Thank you Juju!

10 Likes

Yay! Iโ€™m happy you like them!

2 Likes

Oh, that is really cute! It will make an awesome banner. I love the leaves!

3 Likes

I completely forgot to share what I received from @endymion. This lovely TM patch. She said the leaves were prints of real leaves they found. I also love the little ribbon dangle attached. Thank you! I will be adfing this to my fabric book when I get the chance. I love it!

8 Likes

So pretty!

3 Likes

Glad you like it! It got more and more complicated the more I worked on it (as my projects so often do!) I found the leaves on a walk and scanned them, then printed them on fabric.

3 Likes

What a fascinating idea! Very pretty

2 Likes

@endymion - printing the leaves was an awesome idea. It turned out beautiful. The color palette is amazing.

1 Like

that is so pretty - love the mixture of color and abstract to realism.

1 Like

That patch is gorgeous!

2 Likes

I received from @artsycandice! It is a beautiful banner/bunting done in fall colors and decorated with fall symbols. Iโ€™ve already installed it in my window.

Thanks so much! My house seems much more festive now.

9 Likes

Very nice!
Love all of the symbols @artsycandice

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s so beautiful.

2 Likes

So pretty @artsycandice ! Love the colors and the shape of the bunting.

3 Likes

Gorgeous bunting! Beautiful color choices!

2 Likes

I received from @goatgoddesss yesterday โ€ฆ two wonderful fall mug rugs โ€ฆ they will add some cheer to our home.

7 Likes

I am a sucker for a mug rug! Love the fabric and that they are a matching pair.

2 Likes