One Small Fall Y'all Gallery

Oooh, the leaf fabric is wonderful!

3 Likes

Beautiful fabric choice!

1 Like

Ooh! Really pretty fabric!

1 Like

My partner and I are at the tail end of the gallery, due to extra time for cross-border mail, but I got my package yesterday and am thrilled!
@Teachergirl went above & beyond in this swap!
She made not 1, but 3 items! Wow!
All very nicely made, and much appreciated because I don’t sew.
I like these fabrics very much! Thanks a million!!
All together, she made a tote bag and matching zip pouch, and then as an EXTRA extra, a hanging towel for the kitchen!

I’m still blown away by this package! Thanks again
(And I hope my package to you arrives soon!)

5 Likes

Wow, this will bring fall into the house for sure! What a generous package. I love sunflowers…
:sunflower:

2 Likes

What a pretty and practical package!

1 Like

Such pretty fall bags!

1 Like

My partner has received, according to the tracking info, & hasn’t been on here lately, so @gozer said it’s ok if I post my photo…
I had way too many ideas for this swap, so I started on one and went on a tangent.
The main project was a cotton mug rug, and the tangent was some leaves I thought might be fun as part of a garland or hung as fall “ornaments”
(Actually, the purple one was an experiment & didn’t make it into the final pkg)

7 Likes

I love a mug rug and the pumpkin is fantastic! Those leaves are super pretty too! Love the colors you chose!

1 Like

Oh, these are wonderful! Love the leaves!

2 Likes

what a delightful package! I love the leaves!

1 Like

Those leaves are so pretty!

2 Likes

Thank you Kayrun for the lovely package and for posting pictures, i had not realized it arrived and bren too busy to inquire.

3 Likes

You’re welcome!
I figured life had gotten busy for you.
Thanks again for swapping with me !

2 Likes

wow very cool- wish I skills to do those yarn type things. mug rug and leaves are outstanding

2 Likes