@Cindy :maple_leaf:
@Lynx :maple_leaf:
@artsycandice :seedling: :
@kayrun :seedling: :
@goatgoddesss :seedling:
@Teachergirl :seedling:
@Bunny1kenobi :maple_leaf:
@Juju :maple_leaf:

I got my awesome package from Lynx2Lancer! She made me this amazing canvas banner and I love it! Thank you!!!

12 Likes

Beautiful colours

2 Likes

Ooh! That is really pretty @Lynx. The leaves look great. Did you paint them?

3 Likes

@gozer yours is on the way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Are the leaves painted? …or printed? …or affixed somehow? Let us know, @Lynx. That is a beautiful banner!

2 Likes

I found spray tie dye which I thought was really cool, so I spray tie dyed the background color. Then, I got out leaf stencils I have, and spray tie died them on. I used some dabs of yellow acrylic paint for the two tones. I purchased the white bunting.

So glad you like it, bunny!

3 Likes

I also received from @Bunny1kenobi today! It came in this huge square box, and I was like, “what in the heck can this be”?" Then I opened it up and found this really cool plastic mesh hanging basket.

It is so cool! I’m gonna bring it to school!

Thank you!

9 Likes

wow the bunting is very nice and so is the basket. both such cool ideas

1 Like

I got mine from Cindy - a cute pouch of fall leaves and a postcard of a fox from a photo she took. the pouch has gold thread which is a nice extra touch. Thank you so much.

12 Likes

Those are so pretty @Cindy . the fabric on the pouch is beautiful and so perfect for this swap. The fix image is stunning!

1 Like

@Bunny1kenobi the hanging basket looks great. I love how original it is!

1 Like

how pretty! @Lynx

also @Cindy ! the pouch & fox photo are both fab!

2 Likes

oh, my! gorgeous!
that will be perfect for you @ school!
@Bunny1kenobi what a great idea!

2 Likes

Love the fringe on that basket, @Bunny1kenobi! And that pouch with the diagonal zip is so cool, @Cindy!

3 Likes

Love that diagonal pouch @Cindy! And the fox is so cute!

2 Likes

I received these adorable fall kitties from @gozer ! I just love them! Miniature stuffies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. My husband thinks they’re adorable too! I have dogs, but want a cat Sooooo bad, but hubby says no :frowning:, the landlord says no :frowning:… So, I collect them instead​:heart:! Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Such cute kitties!! The one with the heart is my fave!

2 Likes

They are so cute!

3 Likes