One Tiny Thing Spring 2020 Gallery

I received the most fabulous package from @marionberries! We both decided to include extras because it’s a pandemic and crafting helps keep the crazy at bay. :blush:

First, a desperately needed glasses case. I love the red batik with the butterflies! And two bookmarks! How clever to use zipper scraps. I’m currently reading two books. Both have scrap paper bookmarks, so now I can swap them out for these gorgeous scrappy bookmarks. :heart_eyes:

And now for the coolest items! Three triangle pouches. Her masterboard fabric creations are so creative and interesting. I have all kinds of plans for these pouches, but I will definitely have to hide them from my little girl. These colors are her jam!

Thank you so much, dear partner. I love everything!

12 Likes

I couldn’t stop making those pouches. Actually I miss cut and ended up with the three sizes, then decided to send them all. You may have to share with your daughter. The bookmarks were just the right size scraps. And of course I knew you were reading two books…I must have 2nd sight.

4 Likes

Beautiful colours! What lovely gifts!

2 Likes

I received from @pottermouth and it is amazing you guys! She made me a totally awesome hoopla:

She combined a few of my interests into this beauty, and I am in love :heart_eyes_cat: The stitches are so tiny and perfect, my son and husband thought the cat was drawn onto the fabric and had to get real up close and personal to see that it was indeed stitched.

Thank you so much for swapping with me, Pottermouth! This little guy is on his way to my craft room art wall right now! I’ll be at my local post office bright and early Monday morning when they open to mail off your package and (hopefully) avoid any big crowds :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

I LOVE this kitty so much! The expression in her eyes is adorable, the tiny stitches give kitty fantastic dimension, and those flowers just pop! The colors are perfect. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

More cool crafts :smiley: so cute and pretty things being shared.

2 Likes

So happy to know you are enjoying your tiny art! I had been waffling for some time over what to do, canned a few projects, and eventually found inspiration in my kid’s sweatshirt. :laughing:

Hope you find an empty PO when you (and anyone else) mails out…those lines can be awful!

3 Likes

Eeek! The scrappy triangle pouches are divine! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

THat cat hoop is FANTASTIC!!

I love the peeking kitty too! :paw_prints:

1 Like

wow–I am never throwing away the cut end of zippers ever again…love those bookmarks and the scrappy little pouches!!

@pottermouth Fabulous stitching! The contrast of the black kitten with those colorful flowers is great…such a clever hoop!

@roler your little scene is adorable and well done…love the textures and the raw edges

2 Likes

Oh wow! I love seeing what everyone has been up to. These are all so wonderful. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

OOO the peeking kitty is so cute @pottermouth, the flowers just make it pop.

I received from @MightyMitochondria a plethora of tiny things. One even jumped in my shirt pocket and I did not discover until almost bedtime. Thank you, I can’t wait until we can start appearing in public so I can show off the necklace and pendant.

All are full of wonderful tiny scraps and stitches, a little rabbit, and a head of lettuce. I am swooning. The stitching is so delightful and small. Wheeee

There is a pendant, a necklace, a tiny oval hoopla, a magnet button, and a lettuce patch. Be careful when you say extras to a crafter! They all fit nicely in my prototype triangle pouch…so I think it counts for OTT.

12 Likes

What beautiful stitching, and I love the bright and happy colors!

1 Like

They’re all beautiful of course, but that oval hoop is my favourite. It looks like a bridge over a flower garden, with a wonderful sky. I love that little world. You create such wonders, @MightyMitochondria

2 Likes

I received this fun mug rug and tag from @Moonflame! I really like the bright happy colors and the spring feel of the mug rug. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile! And I love that the tag features not just a book, but an audiobook!

Thank you Moonflame!

8 Likes

Oh how cute and cheerful! Nice to have a cuppa & a cookie with that.

@MightyMitochondria, there is something in that pendant that my kitten loves, he keeps stealing it! It’s in a safe place now, but I can’t leave it out to admire. Silly cat, he also keeps stealing things from my craft room…loves fleece fabric, drags it all over the house.

Such a sweet mushroom, so calm and serene. @Moonflame, it’s lovely and @AudiobookLover you are so lucky.

3 Likes

Squeee I got my OTT from @SonjaBoo today and I LOVE it! Soooo cute and very very me! :slight_smile:

It’s an itsy bitsy hoop with a darling crafting octopus! Just look at her multi-task! So cuuuute!!
There are so many amazing little details, from the beads to the 3D craft supplies to the pretty crocheted border:

My plushie Kimutako has already claimed it as his own :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you SO much, SonjaBoo!

14 Likes

@marionberries - What a brilliant splash of color your package was! I love the scrappy bookmarks, and those little tiny pouches look perfect for holding notions and things!

@pottermouth - Your peeking kitty is so expressive! It looks kind of nervous about those flowers it’s staring at, unaware that there are many more behind it! Heeee!! Love the whole thing!

@MightyMitochondria - Your little embroidered works of art are really beautiful. I also like that tiny oval hoop the best; the colors are gorgeous and it does lend itself to being interpreted as various different scenes!

@Moonflame - What are darling mug rug! The bias tape is so pretty too! I need to figure out how to make my corners as perfect as yours!

1 Like