@Sonjaboo - @roler
@artsycandice - @Lilyleaper
@lifeinpigtails - @storerboughtcreation
@marionberries - @MightyMitochondria
@pottermouth - @BreadMenace
@Annchen - @imera
@Moonflame - @AudiobookLover

5 Likes

I recieved from @storerboughtcreation today. This is the cutest wee pillow I’ve ever seen. She did a great job stalking … researching my pinterest, and great questions, just to make sure. :smiley: The stitches are so tiny, and amazing. I’m in awe! Thank you Jamie, what a great way to kick off the gallery!

14 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! It’s called a biscornu. It’s an ornament that can be displayed year round as it’s not season specific, which you said you like :slight_smile:

The top piece with the koi I had a pattern to follow. The bottom piece took me a while to figure out what to decorate it with, and I finally decided on a retaining wall for the koi pond. I had to chart it out as I couldn’t find a pattern for what I was looking for, and I feel like it came together perfectly :heart:

7 Likes

That is marvelous!

2 Likes

Oh wow, how beautiful :heart:

3 Likes

That’s wonderful :smiley: great job, so adorable

3 Likes

It is a beautiful tiny thing to receive! Your careful planning shows how much you love making these…anyone who gets one of your creations is indeed fortunate to see it in person…great start to this gallery!

4 Likes

Wow, wow, wow, such an incredible OTT! Beautiful stitching, and the addition of the retaining wall for the bottom was a great idea. Love!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

3 Likes

Really fantastic OTT! I can personally attest to the quality of SBC’s biscornu, and this one is so gorgeous!!

5 Likes

This is a really precious piece. So cute.

3 Likes

So perfect. I love the koi theme. A year round koi pond!

2 Likes

I received this absolutely gorgeous felt brooch from roler! How sweet are these little sheep? It looks like a scene straight out of Ireland. Thank you so much roler!

17 Likes

I love this so much! @roler used the perfect fabrics. Each own has its own unique shade and texture. The fabrics, stitching, and layering give this brooch so much dimension and REALLY makes it look like those sheep are roaming the hills. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful brooch. Reminds me of a little song I know.

O bless the sheep may they increase
May they have the finest fleece
May they graze all day in peace
O bless the sheep may they increase

The tune is an old hymn, but I don’t remember which one.

4 Likes

Hooray, I’m so glad you like it! :slight_smile: I based it off a pin I found on your Pinterest, so I figured it couldn’t be too far wrong! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’d never made anything like this before, even though I’d often admired wool folk art, so it was really fun to get a nudge to do this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lambies and sheep! A perfect brooch for the bursting Spring days. Love it!

2 Likes

How truly wonderful!

3 Likes

Look at how sweet those wee sheep are!

3 Likes

Great job! That is adorable, especially on a first attempt!

3 Likes