Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I received the cutest and funniest monster ATC from Fluffy pants!

He’s made of foam and if you pinch his cheeks his mouth opens and you can see his lunch… A little bear head!! :joy:

She also sent these cute monster stickers!

Thank you so much!!!

8 Likes

What!?!? He’s so good!

Foam! It’s now on my list.

2 Likes

The stained glass bluebird is lovely! :heart:
What a fun swap this was. :slight_smile: Thank you everyone for the lovely cards I received, and for being such a fun bunch to craft for!

5 Likes

I received two super cute embroidered cards from @thanate – squirrels with rolling pins and birds with spoons! How cute are these?!

Thank you!

4 Likes

And that’s it for February’s swap! Thanks for playing, everyone! :green_heart:

4 Likes

And we have a thread for May!

(now with a tiny added reminder: All skill levels welcome, just send your best work (and try to refrain from critiquing your own cards in the gallery any more than you would anyone else’s!) )

2 Likes

I haven’t done the ATC swap in a while- looking forward to this! :+1:

3 Likes

I haven’t done an ATC in so long. I’m going to see what I can come up with. I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Whoop whoop! I’ll polish up my list this weekend!

2 Likes

Yay! I just sent in my Q. :smiley:

1 Like

Time to sign up! I know I can fit in a few atcs in my busy schedule!

2 Likes

Oh man, I just was overcome with how much I miss ATCs when I wandered through the gallery so far this year. I think I gotta join for May!

3 Likes

I’ll play!

3 Likes

I’ve been finding some great themes on all your lists and adding them to mine too, so if you recognize a theme from your list — Thank you! :smiley:

4 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire and I’m ready to start claiming! This will be my first ATC swap in a LONG time and I’m excited. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I just made my first claim for 2021!

6 Likes

I finally rejoined the O.ATC swap since c-ster, and I’m dogsitting away from home and my craft supplies until Tuesday! :cry:

2 Likes

Finished my first card today! Whee!

3 Likes

I got a couple lovely cards from @Lynx in today’s mail!

flowers for my kid

a map of craft forum(s) past & present! :green_heart:

& an extra mapish card about how somehow things mailed between Ohio & Baltimore seem to spend twice as long wandering around the postal system as we think they ought to… :laughing:

7 Likes

The maps are hysterical! Putting Craftster on a dead end cracked me up! Rat and the scenic route… very cute! The flowers are pretty, too!

3 Likes