Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

So glad he arrived safely! :slight_smile: I was a little worried about the TV buttons.

I was fond of how he turned out even though I am not talented at likenesses – guess I have something to work on for the next round! :wink:

1 Like

Oy!
You’re not gonna believe what @fluffypants made for my David Bowie theme…
look at this!

It’s completely interactive! The album sleeve actually hold a tiny album. And the record player arm moves. Amazing!

You are working on another level here. Just so clever and well done. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us!

12 Likes

Holy macaroni, these interactive cards! next level indeed! WOW

1 Like

The David Bowie card was one of my favourites to make! :heart: I don’t even know where the idea came from but I collect vinyl records so once it got in my head I had to see it through. This swap was so fun!

2 Likes

Received a lovely Shel Silverstein card from @curiousfae! Coincidentally also one of my favourite poems, “No Difference”. :heart: And so many little bits and bobs came with it! Thank you so much.

10 Likes

SHEL! Oh, goodness. I had all those books growing up. Those and The Point by Harry Nilsson. I’ve still got that album.

2 Likes

Look at all that font work! I love the lettering, @curiousfae.

2 Likes

That lettering is to die for!! I love it @curiousfae!!

3 Likes

Received a lovely stained glass card from @roler! So pretty and a sweet little bluebird too! Thank you! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Oh, I’m so glad it made it there in one piece! All the glueing was pretty fiddly and I was really worried some pieces might come unstuck and slip out of place, so I’m really relieved to see that didn’t happen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love that so much! @roler it is beautiful!

1 Like

I received the cutest and funniest monster ATC from Fluffy pants!

He’s made of foam and if you pinch his cheeks his mouth opens and you can see his lunch… A little bear head!! :joy:

She also sent these cute monster stickers!

Thank you so much!!!

8 Likes

What!?!? He’s so good!

Foam! It’s now on my list.

2 Likes

The stained glass bluebird is lovely! :heart:
What a fun swap this was. :slight_smile: Thank you everyone for the lovely cards I received, and for being such a fun bunch to craft for!

5 Likes

I received two super cute embroidered cards from @thanate – squirrels with rolling pins and birds with spoons! How cute are these?!

Thank you!

4 Likes

And that’s it for February’s swap! Thanks for playing, everyone! :green_heart:

4 Likes

And we have a thread for May!

(now with a tiny added reminder: All skill levels welcome, just send your best work (and try to refrain from critiquing your own cards in the gallery any more than you would anyone else’s!) )

2 Likes

I haven’t done the ATC swap in a while- looking forward to this! :+1:

3 Likes

I haven’t done an ATC in so long. I’m going to see what I can come up with. I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Whoop whoop! I’ll polish up my list this weekend!

2 Likes