Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

They’re lovely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received from @bluebird yesterday. She chose my England theme and made me a Union Jack flag. It’s so neat!

6 Likes

Is that a colorblindness-friendly Union Jack? Cool!

1 Like

I don’t know…? I don’t think so. :thinking: I just made a traditional one based of images I found online. It’s red, white and blue like normal, the lighting in the photo may have altered the colors some.

Here’s a pic of the card I took before sending so you can see the colors.
521ukffpn

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I take notoriously crappy pictures :worried: The colors look fine to me.

That’s fascinating! My computer is showing the first image as very clearly orange & purple. (Maybe it’s like that dress meme, tho…)

Anyway, The June swap is up: Ongoing ATC swap June 2021 so feel free to make a last claim for May, or go ahead & send in your sign-ups for June!

3 Likes

It’s probably just the indoor lights causing the color cast. They tend to make pics a little more yellowish. :slight_smile: I use a window and sunlight to take pics if possible as it tends to make the colors more accurate.

1 Like

OK, I finished my 3 outstanding claims, and am ready for the next round! Whee!

4 Likes

…so is anyone going to start off June with a claim? :thinking:

(is my list too boring, or are we still catching up after the long weekend?)

2 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire for this month. I have a trip happening soon and will claim as soon as I get back!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m excited for another round and just made my first claim! :smiley:

2 Likes

I want to get all my other swaps squared away before I claim any more, so that hopefully I don’t get behind this time! XD I should be finished with the other swaps this week though, so I’m hoping to claim soon! <3

2 Likes

I received from @Bunny1kenobi! She sent me two cards as she was a little worried the first one (secret compartment theme) wasn’t much to look at. Bunny, I want you to know I think it was amazing! And I also really enjoyed the second bonus card too! :blush:

This one will take a few photos so you can see the secrets the card has. :smiley: And also how long this one must have taken to put together, so creative!

Here is the card waiting to be opened:
21massccbcfbb1

When opened, you see this! Note the two arrows, I’ll be coming back to them in a couple of more photos. :wink:
21massccbcfbb2

Now you push the middle together like an accordion fold and then it opens up like so! So cool!
21massccbcfbb2b

I don’t know if any of you played with a Rubik’s magic in the 80’s (I did!) but the card reminds me of that.

Held flat with a letter opener to show how it lays flat. :slight_smile:
21massccbcfbb2c

And then now for the arrows… this card contained two more wee little secrets! Tucked behind the circles was a little birdie and a tiny happy mail letter!
21massccbcfbb3

Such a fun card, thank you! :smiley:

And this was the lovely bonus card she sent! She used the art prompts generator link and got “standing quietly in the silent snowfall”. I think this is a wonderful representation of that prompt! :blush:
21massccbcfbb

Did I find all the secrets in the card, @Bunny1kenobi ? Please let me know if I missed something! Thank you so much for both of these cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You found them all!! :hugs:

Yay! I’m glad you like your cards!

3 Likes

Great gallery!
I’m back this month too!

3 Likes

I received from @roler for my warrior mouse theme!

Meet Gwendolyn the Weaver! This is her character from the tabletop Mouse Guard game. I have read all the Mouse Guard comics, I didn’t realize they made it into a game! How cool! She’s great, thank you so much!! :blush:

8 Likes

I’m glad you like her! Sorry I keep turning all my mice into degus; I just can’t help myself! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and I, on the other hand, did not know it was a comic!

2 Likes

I received a card from roler today, too, for my gargoyle theme. Very cool!

11 Likes

Glad you like it! I had fun with the colors on that one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received a lovely addition to my repurposed/recycled theme from @thanate
Apologies for the slight blur, I couldn’t get it to focus with the shiny clear layer.
All sorts of repurposed bits including a real 4-leaf clover! And bonus stickers too! :smiley:

P.S. I will totally be repurposing the pretty sparkly flower tag, too. Thank you!

6 Likes