Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

Hahahaha! I didn’t even recognize it! lol :rofl:

I agree that the funhouses are indeed fun! Cool textures, design, colors, etc. And that penguin is striking!

1 Like

Ooh, I really like both of those house ones, inside and out! XD

I LOVE the penguin, and need to steal borrow that theme!

Today I received 2 more atcs!

First, from @thanate’s 2020 Mushroom Madness vault, she found some mushrooms that kept Covid at bay with their masks.

@roler, you can never claim me too much! I love this garden themed HORROR movie poster! So funny!

Thank you both!

9 Likes

Hahaha glad you like it! I was looking through your themes and saw the bit about raised vegetable beds and thought, hmm, maybe this calls for a mash-up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I also love the different masks each of the mushrooms have. Showing off their personal style! So cute! XD

It’s perfect!

1 Like

July thread is up!

3 Likes

From @gozer for “animals”

11 Likes

Awww, that is adorable! :rabbit:

1 Like

@gozer, you are atc goals!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, @gozer, that pose is everything! Makes it SOO much cuter!!

1 Like

So cute! And the little footprints in the corners make it even cuter!

1 Like

I received this beautiful Seattle-themed ATC from @Reinikka today! How perfect! The Space Needle stamp is great, as is the map underneath (so glad you left Olympia uncovered there too)! And wow… $1 to visit the Space Needle? That is some oooooooold visitor information! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Received and I guess now have finished my first ATC swap. The wonderful ATC was from @chameleonhound, for the theme of plants/flowers. It’s so colourful and they wrote me a very nice note too!

8 Likes

You rock my socks! I adore this bunny.

1 Like

Received an adorable monster from @gozer :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Today I received two great atcs from @Reinikka!

First, for “Operation Use Up Yarn,” this fun found poetry card with a yarn girl as close to Rein’s memory of the ones she made as a kid herself. She sent an extra yarn boy. The fun part: it is the SAME(!) yarn she used to make these as a little one herself! I now own a piece of her childhood. Epic!

She also sent me a super funny ice cream wearing a mask! Haha!

Thank you!

8 Likes

I received a super cool ATC from @roler for my postage stamps theme :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“Japanese Stamps”

I love it! Thank you :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Neat-o! @roler, what does the writing in the box say?

2 Likes

She said it says “Japanese postage stamp” :heart:

3 Likes

Hahaha yup, kept it nice and simple! :slight_smile:

2 Likes