Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

Check out this cool pirate hippo from @roler! I love the expression!
Is it meant for me to color it in? I’m totally adding that as a theme, now. :slight_smile:
The note card is gorgeous too!

8 Likes

Hahaha, I kinda just thought it looked cool as black and white line art, so I added more color to the background. But if you want to color it in, that’d be awesome too! XD Glad you like the hippo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received 2 more ATCs!

Here’s a cool multimedia one from @pioneer9:

It’s titled “He wrote faithfully,” which I think ties together loads of different elements on the front! Thank you! :slight_smile:

And here’s a beautiful illuminated manuscript style “L” from @Bunny1kenobi:

You really nailed the aesthetic I was asking for; thank you! :slight_smile: Love how you’ve tied it in with the background paper too.

9 Likes

Received two fun cards from @Bunny1kenobi , for my Little Red Riding Hood and whimsical monster themes! Thank you!

10 Likes

Yay! I’m glad they arrived safely! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I received ATCs from @megwell and @Lynx :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: apologies for the picture quality. It’s the best I can get without boiling :stuck_out_tongue: It’s still HOT outside! And I am banning sunlight from my house :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway…

From @megwell “Essential Quality” Found poem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Poem reads:
neither condemning nor
without contempt
it is essential quality

And it was inside this fun “booyah” card!

@Lynx sent me another Lil Skunk Adventure :kissing_heart: “Oval Painting” (my kid’s description of watercolors)

And it was inside this pretty card!

Thank you both! :grin:

9 Likes

This seems entirely reasonable! (and your photos may not be high art, but we can admire the cards just fine, so I wouldn’t worry. :green_heart: )

2 Likes

I got two cards from @Bunny1kenobi : one for my creepy Victorian Houses theme & a bonus for my kid.

10 Likes

I received two cards!

This first one is from @thanate for my interesting buildings theme. She made this really cool card called ‘funhouse mirror buildings’. Really like all the textures, the mixed media, the shiny things and how you colored in the embroidery! Thank you! :blush:

And this one is from @pioneer9 for my bird in a crown theme. She made me a sweet little penguin prince
card on a beautiful vibrant blue background! He’s adorable, thank you! I also really like the additional background line/framing detail you added!

Thanks again to you both for these great cards! :blush:

8 Likes

The background masterboard is from @Reinikka via the paper ephemera swap, and the sidewalk is a little bit of edging from one of the sticker sheets I made for that swap also.

1 Like

Hahahaha! I didn’t even recognize it! lol :rofl:

I agree that the funhouses are indeed fun! Cool textures, design, colors, etc. And that penguin is striking!

1 Like

Ooh, I really like both of those house ones, inside and out! XD

I LOVE the penguin, and need to steal borrow that theme!

Today I received 2 more atcs!

First, from @thanate’s 2020 Mushroom Madness vault, she found some mushrooms that kept Covid at bay with their masks.

@roler, you can never claim me too much! I love this garden themed HORROR movie poster! So funny!

Thank you both!

9 Likes

Hahaha glad you like it! I was looking through your themes and saw the bit about raised vegetable beds and thought, hmm, maybe this calls for a mash-up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I also love the different masks each of the mushrooms have. Showing off their personal style! So cute! XD

It’s perfect!

1 Like

July thread is up!

3 Likes

From @gozer for “animals”

11 Likes

Awww, that is adorable! :rabbit:

1 Like

@gozer, you are atc goals!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, @gozer, that pose is everything! Makes it SOO much cuter!!

1 Like