Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I just sent in my questionnaire for this month. I have a trip happening soon and will claim as soon as I get back!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m excited for another round and just made my first claim! :smiley:

2 Likes

I want to get all my other swaps squared away before I claim any more, so that hopefully I don’t get behind this time! XD I should be finished with the other swaps this week though, so I’m hoping to claim soon! <3

2 Likes

I received from @Bunny1kenobi! She sent me two cards as she was a little worried the first one (secret compartment theme) wasn’t much to look at. Bunny, I want you to know I think it was amazing! And I also really enjoyed the second bonus card too! :blush:

This one will take a few photos so you can see the secrets the card has. :smiley: And also how long this one must have taken to put together, so creative!

Here is the card waiting to be opened:
21massccbcfbb1

When opened, you see this! Note the two arrows, I’ll be coming back to them in a couple of more photos. :wink:
21massccbcfbb2

Now you push the middle together like an accordion fold and then it opens up like so! So cool!
21massccbcfbb2b

I don’t know if any of you played with a Rubik’s magic in the 80’s (I did!) but the card reminds me of that.

Held flat with a letter opener to show how it lays flat. :slight_smile:
21massccbcfbb2c

And then now for the arrows… this card contained two more wee little secrets! Tucked behind the circles was a little birdie and a tiny happy mail letter!
21massccbcfbb3

Such a fun card, thank you! :smiley:

And this was the lovely bonus card she sent! She used the art prompts generator link and got “standing quietly in the silent snowfall”. I think this is a wonderful representation of that prompt! :blush:
21massccbcfbb

Did I find all the secrets in the card, @Bunny1kenobi ? Please let me know if I missed something! Thank you so much for both of these cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You found them all!! :hugs:

Yay! I’m glad you like your cards!

3 Likes

Great gallery!
I’m back this month too!

3 Likes

I received from @roler for my warrior mouse theme!

Meet Gwendolyn the Weaver! This is her character from the tabletop Mouse Guard game. I have read all the Mouse Guard comics, I didn’t realize they made it into a game! How cool! She’s great, thank you so much!! :blush:

8 Likes

I’m glad you like her! Sorry I keep turning all my mice into degus; I just can’t help myself! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, and I, on the other hand, did not know it was a comic!

2 Likes

I received a card from roler today, too, for my gargoyle theme. Very cool!

11 Likes

Glad you like it! I had fun with the colors on that one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received a lovely addition to my repurposed/recycled theme from @thanate
Apologies for the slight blur, I couldn’t get it to focus with the shiny clear layer.
All sorts of repurposed bits including a real 4-leaf clover! And bonus stickers too! :smiley:

P.S. I will totally be repurposing the pretty sparkly flower tag, too. Thank you!

6 Likes

I just finished my last May ATC, so I feel responsible enough to join this month!

Also, Gwendolyn is adorable. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I got this awesome card from @roler for my cryptid theme!

Thanks! I love him!

8 Likes

Love the creative way you cut out his body with the worded paper.

3 Likes

@Pioneer9 – Your found poetry cards are very pretty. I love the composition and the classy images of ladies. I ADORE the pirate llama! It’s too cute. I love your style!

@Thanate – The mixed media with the photos is neat. Where did you get the photos? The Cicada movie poster is neat too. They look like they are crawling out of the darkness. Bravo. Where did you get the four leaf clover for the card? My sister can look down and find them in any patch of clovers. I have yet to discover one. Your card is bright and fun!

@Megwell – The Astronaut card is so fun and has a bright happy feel to it.

@Lynx – The penguins are American Gothic are so fun.

@Bluebird – The union Jack flag is perfect for an England theme!

@Bunny1kenobi – Love that compartment card! Way to think outside of the box. Very cool idea and execution. The snowfall card is super cool. I can see it as serene and creepy all at once. LOL!

@roler – your warrior mouse is amazing! I love him. He is so cute, er tough, and looks ready for an adventure! The gargoyle is very cool too. You are on a role (get it?)! That Cryptid card is fantastic! I love it on every level. So cool.

3 Likes

I inherited a bunch of photos from a box in my grandmother’s house that were things she’d saved out of letters from other people where nobody had any idea who or what they were. I don’t remember where the 4-leaf clover came from (I do find them occasionally-- my mother was very good at it before she got bi-focals) but I pressed it between layers of my phone case, & rediscovered it recently when I was cleaning that out. (That seemed like recycled/reused enough for the card!)

2 Likes

@bluebird mashed up my Hufflepuff and birdcage themes for this little cutie.

Just hangin’ out :hugs:. Thanks, April!

9 Likes

I received from @chameleonhound ! This card is a combination of several of my themes, and included in the letter was a fascinating background story about this particular bottle of sinister liquid! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s a dark story, but look up Giulia Tofana if you’re interested!

Thanks so much for the pretty card and backstory!!

6 Likes

Oh, also, now that I am finally caught up with all my other swaps, I can start claiming again! Hooray! I’ve been itching to make more ATCs.

4 Likes

How could it be so sinister in such a pretty bottle?!?

2 Likes