Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

Adorable trio! Love the hats.

1 Like

@Lynx sent me an adorable Gnomevember ATC for my “Happy Mail” theme and now I need to add all the Happy Mail months to my theme list! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I love it! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I received a really adorable fodder jellyfish atc from @Reinikka today! Thank you.

7 Likes

I received this adorable birdie card from @Lynx! it has two of my favorite themes — birdies and Christmas! Technically three as he’s sitting on a coffee cup too! :coffee: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It’s so cute, thank you! :blush: And a very merry birdmas to you too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I received this artist’s choice card from @bluebird!

Thanks, April!

6 Likes

From @megwell
park and Rec quote from the Road Trip episode

I love it! This is also one my favorite ways to highlight a quote with an artistic background. Fantastic!

5 Likes

@Lynx asked me to post the card I sent her, since it’s disappeared into her holiday chaos:

For her Ocean Life theme, fun with stencils & watercolor pencils & my celocanth stamp.

3 Likes

Discussion/Gallery thread for 2022 is up, so you can go check in there if you’re planning on playing in January. :grin:

3 Likes

I owe @thanate the biggest apology for taking so long to share this amazing double sided ATC with you all :heart: Thank you thanate for the beautiful found poem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes