Ongoing ATC swap 2024 Gallery & Discussion

I’m planning to do ICAD for the first time in June and July this year, so I’m being really cautious about getting too far ahead of myself on other crafty plans :laughing:. But if I discover I have the bandwidth for multiple irons in the fire, I may jump in if the swap is open.

4 Likes

“Eeeep!” was the sound I made when I opened this “Birds in Hats” card from @bluebird !
Oh my gosh, thank you so much; it’s absolutely adorable!!

12 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received this adorable hen card from @jellybean! She’s such a little cutie pie, thank you so much! :chicken: :smiley:

24acsalccpfcg

12 Likes

I just realized I never responded about the stamps… yes! I have some old hand carved stamps I try to remember to put on the back of my cards!

3 Likes

Ok, June is go, sign up at your leisure:

6 Likes

Yay! I’m going to be signing up this month too. I didn’t get a chance to do anything last month, but this month should be better. Sending in my questionnaire now!

5 Likes

I plan on doing another mini pocket letter swap soon. If there is a month with no ATC swap I can plan for it to be then to fill in the gap!

6 Likes

Looks like Juky should be open.

4 Likes

I’m signing up this month!

5 Likes

Yes, so far it’s looking like July is probably best as a month off here, though if someone is willing to run August there are several people who would appreciate it. (I’ll post more about it when we get closer, no rush.)

4 Likes

Ok officially checking in. I sent in my Q earlier. :blush:

4 Likes

Signed up for June!

5 Likes

Signed up once again! Woo!

3 Likes

I got two wonderful cards recently. The first is from @Myruka. She picked my (secret) favorite theme and executed it to perfection! HA! These cards always make me laugh. I love the neon light of “Fisher Play Den.” It’s Hilarious!

And then @jellybean sent me the cutest cat cards. She said they were of her cat (she didn’t reveal the name) but they look like my beloved Dahl who recently crossed the rainbow bridge. I love them!

She also sent them in the neatest card about leaving kittens with the mothers, which is ironic because I was just fostering a 3-week old that someone dropped outside my vets office. My Mom ended up adopting him (Murray). The card is a great way to spread information!

11 Likes

Those kitty cards are fabulous! I also laughed at your Play Den card…naughty you!

2 Likes

I’m glad you like them! They were inspired by some black cat art you had pinned and my silly cat - she’s a tuxedo kitty named Jayda:

(trying out her cube after I put blankets in it - she usually just sleeps on the top)

(loafing on my winter hat after I set it out to dry)

7 Likes

She’s adorable. I love her face!

Here is my baby Dahl.

9 Likes

What a cutie! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I received from @Myruka for my reimagined Clue character theme. Turns out it was Miss Scarlet with the candlestick in an '80s glamour shot :rofl:.

Side note: She sent it in a pink card with a very pleasing texture :laughing:.

Thanks, Myra!

11 Likes